Official Battlefield 3 Thread

Jet

Banned
Daps
This still may be a coincidence to some of you, but there are still a few other pieces of evidence. There’s also a dinosaur reference on Gulf of Oman which you may not have spotted yet, while BF3 gameplay designer Alan Kertz even teased fans with this picture showing two lego figures – one in a dinosaur suit and another with a gun who is wearing goggles.

All these hints are too blatent to just be a coincidence in our opinion. The flare cover art inspired by Jurassic Park seems like a dead giveaway and in the build up to Aftermath releasing, it will probably be a big surprise if we don’t see dinosaurs included.

What do you make of all these clues? Could we possibly be seeing a survival type mode, where you can jump on vehicles to escape from the charging dinosaurs? It sounds really epic and we just hope that it comes true. Don’t forget that Aftermath is due out before the end of the year. Let us know if you have any input to these theories. Presuming that dinosaurs are coming to BF3 – how would DICE be able to make it work?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jet

Banned
Daps

gameplay footage 2:26 - 5:10

Last edited by a moderator:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I played the cqb at e3 it's decent that survival mode tho with dinosaurs might change the game forever tho... :noah:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
SMH at folks bootin ya boy soon as I get in the game. It happened twice back to back...didnt even get to select my load out..and just got kicked.

That Aug feels like the Famas before they patched it. Everyone gonna be using it when the general public gets it.