Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It was good.
shyt was kinda emotional for me when Mike got popped and the Capt died :mjcry: I loved Cap dude was a trip. His daughter got the same broke ass jumper he got :mjlol:

I didnt really care for the villain she wasnt that good. Mike's son was a pretty good character wish they woulda fleshed him out more to being more than a hitman.
Martin seemed a little slow in his speaking but he was still good and Will was great.

WHERE THE fukk WERE VARGAS AND REYES?!:damn:
They were jokes and had great chemistry with mike and marcus. Shoulda been in there to get some jokes poppin off :martin:

Overall still a good flick. Not as good as the other 2 but that's caise the bad guys weren't as good.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Michael Bay do the next 1 and bring back John Salley and Gabrielle Union lol

john salley too busy appearing in vlad regularly...sharing online conspiracy theories and literally crying @ the drop of a hat over everything (the kobe situation was absolutely understandable tho and basically goes w/o saying)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
just stuck on how that mexico angle was a stretch

mike going undercover in jamaica or somewhere caribbean makes more sense

& it's culturally miami

the richest drug lord ever is from yard

or they could've went with a haiti angle

obeah vodou or whatever flavor of caribbean juju lady you choose

that mexican nikka ain't got not one curl in his fukking head shyte is mad unbelievable

ha

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
this movie sucked but it had a few moments. one moment i didnt expect to happen gave it a little weight in the middle but overall this didnt feel like anything special to me. i think will smith might be money as a villain in some future movie. i dont know if he knows it yet but i saw it on here.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m 15 minutes in. Some of the humor is :scust:

the prison breakout... :childplease:

Im supposed to believe this woman was able to switch clothes with the guard While at the same time Being shanked numerous times in under 15-20 seconds, And have time to throw the body in a washer? :camby:

and voodoo is now thrown in? :dahell:

I hope it gets better.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The movie picked up for the better. The first 10-15 had me :huhldup:

Really did not like the Mike backstory. It kinda ruins the mystery of the character. The kid storyline was stupid AF too. :francis:

It’s been years since I saw the first 2, so if the following sounds :dwillhuh: you’ll know why. I don’t like the random humor thrown in during intense situations. It takes away from the moment. Yea, some stuff was funny, but it’s not needed.

Also, Martin’s character is still fukking up during the heat of the moment. How you gonna be 2 decades plus in the game and not better yourself with self-awareness? Dude got shived up by the chica. :beli:

Weakest of the trilogy, but still better than certain threequels. Theresa can still get it. :takedat:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finished this yesterday....

Thought it was ok up until around the half way mark. Nothing great, but entertaining. Which is all I ask for out of an action movie.

Main beef (up to that point) was the comedy wasn't hitting. At all. I legit laughed until I cried in some parts of the first two movies. Both were some of the best theater experiences I've had in my life.

I think it was because they turned Martin into the straight man. He had some of the best lines in the first two movies. In this movie he was kinda the "mature" one trying to rein Mike in. It just didn't work for me.

After the half way mark, shyt fell apart. That son plot twist was pretty damn bad. It was especially bad for me personally because I can't stand when things are retroactively added. I wish there was something in the first two movies to hint at that. Even if it's a stretch. I spent half the movie trying to figure out who the fukk that woman and her son was, in relation to Mike. I thought I forgot something from a previous movie. Nope, they just threw that shyt in real quick. :martin:

Anyway, I know it seems like I hated it. I didn't. It was just disappointing. I'll check out a 4th movie if they do it, because I like the actors though.

Fred.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was pure garbage. I was under the impression that this was better than the Bay ones but this someone was worse. LOL@the ludicrous plot reveal in the third act(which is made worse by the fact the son is fully white to not spoil the reveal). :camby:Comedy and action was lacking. Will and Martin usually make these movies watchable but even they couldn’t save this dull long slog

Last edited: