Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty good, especially watching it at home compared to in theaters. Also, I’m gonna assume Michael Bay had nothing to do with it? Cause I didn’t see any unbelievable Transformer-like stunts :laff::laff:

One thing about these late sequels/updates, there’s always this light hint of...well...the only word I can think of is gentrification :pachaha:Will Smith being dude’s father, Vanessa Hudgeons, and Alex Ludwig being added, idk, just ends up feeling like season final season Martin or final season NY Undercover

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They Did it. #1 Box Office Domestic Grosser of 2020. Crazy how the year went and all that happen. This also means Sony dethrones Disney's long reign. It ended up going Top 3 Worldwide behind two films from China as well. Also first film to win the Year with Black Leads since "Black Panther". But still Amazing that they were able to start the year at #1 and end it there as well.

movieposter.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
They Did it. #1 Box Office Domestic Grosser of 2020. Crazy how the year went and all that happen. This also means Sony dethrones Disney's long reign. It ended up going Top 3 Worldwide behind two films from China as well. Also first film to win the Year with Black Leads since "Black Panther". But still Amazing that they were able to start the year at #1 and end it there as well.

movieposter.jpg
:mjlol:

shyt, I'm happy for em but :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

movieposter.jpg
Yeah It happened. I thought it would but that was more because of the current events than because of the movie itself.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Fun movie. As good or bad as the other 2 films.

I felt like the story with Mike Lowrey undercover having an affair with the witch deserved a flashback scene, but I know they didn't have a Gemini Man budget.