Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope Michael Bay do the next 1 and bring back John Salley and Gabrielle Union lol

I was thinking about wither Michael should give it one last go. I'd say if they are planning another Trilogy than Michael should do at least one more film. But I think the new guys earned maybe one more shot with a bigger budget. This last one didn't have the "Michael Bay" budget. As for Gabby and John, they are both in the Bad Boys Spin Off TV series "LA's Finest". I've only watched two episodes but I can't lie, it wasn't that bad and the writers did a good job tying the story into the films. It's just interesting watching something Bad Boys related without Mike and Marcus. It's funny because Ernie Hudson plays Marcus and Syd's Dad so they really did have the whole backstory to tie into the movies to show how Marcus comes from a Police family. Basically Syd leaves the DEA and joins the LAPD and Jessica Alba is her partner. They're basically "Bad Girls" but Syd is still hard like the Bad Boys 2. They've already been approved for a 2nd Season.

L.A.%27s_Finest_-_release_poster.jpg

I just got my Trilogy Order from Bluray. Going to watch the whole trilogy one day and all the extras. With Theaters still closed "Bad Boys For Life" remains the Highest Grossing Movie of 2020, it also has generated millions in Streaming and Home Video Revenue because of the Pandemic.....and because Black America messes with Mike and Marcus, "Bad Boys Trilogy" is escaping the Cop Backlash, lol.

51UPUh6BYlL._AC_.jpg

(Two Officers Black America Loves)

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
I was thinking about wither Michael should give it one last go. I'd say if they are planning another Trilogy than Michael should do at least one more film. But I think the new guys earned maybe one more shot with a bigger budget. This last one didn't have the "Michael Bay" budget. As for Gabby and John, they are both in the Bad Boys Spin Off TV series "LA's Finest". I've only watched two episodes but I can't lie, it wasn't that bad and the writers did a good job tying the story into the films. It's just interesting watching something Bad Boys related without Mike and Marcus. It's funny because Ernie Hudson plays Marcus and Syd's Dad so they really did have the whole backstory to tie into the movies to show how Marcus comes from a Police family. Basically Syd leaves the DEA and joins the LAPD and Jessica Alba is her partner. They're basically "Bad Girls" but Syd is still hard like the Bad Boys 2. They've already been approved for a 2nd Season.

L.A.%27s_Finest_-_release_poster.jpg

I just got my Trilogy Order from Bluray. Going to watch the whole trilogy one day and all the extras. With Theaters still closed "Bad Boys For Life" remains the Highest Grossing Movie of 2020, it also has generated millions in Streaming and Home Video Revenue because of the Pandemic.....and because Black America messes with Mike and Marcus, "Bad Boys Trilogy" is escaping the Cop Backlash, lol.

51UPUh6BYlL._AC_.jpg

(Two Officers Black America Loves)
I'm going have to give LA's Finest a watch

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
just watched it.. better than i thiught it would be.. but also didnt like how they through in wills history..i think theres potential for a prequel there though...

didnt think bout marcus being capt.. but he should be.. hope they make him capt before they finish the franchise.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This will almost inevitably be the highest grossing film of 2020. The only movies I see stopping that from happening are Black Widow in November or Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas day assuming neither gets delayed again which there's a good chance both do.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This will almost inevitably be the highest grossing film of 2020. The only movies I see stopping that from happening are Black Widow in November or Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas day assuming neither gets delayed again which there's a good chance both do.

Tenet might considering how long it will probably be in the theaters for.

If Wonder Woman get's delayed.. I don't think Black Widow will. a MCU flick in nov/dec will probably do numbers.

But we are entering flu season so...