Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Just saw and while I laughed (Martin was great and Will still got it) I'm baffled as to how someone can say this is better than the original.

Coli on it's hypebeast shyt as usual :mjlol:

They can squeeze out maybe ONE more movie outta this...MAYBE. I'm sorry, I just don't see this becoming a long standing franchise without completely straying and becoming REALLY absurd.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Just saw and while I laughed (Martin was great and Will still got it) I'm baffled as to how someone can say this is better than the original.

They can squeeze out maybe ONE more movie outta this...MAYBE. I'm sorry, I just don't see this becoming a long standing franchise without completely straying and becoming REALLY absurd.

Them babysitting Tea Leone in part 1 drags it way down

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Worked for F&F :manny:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

You explained F&F in a nut shell and the Bad Boys franchise has ALOT more to work with then F&F did before they jumped the shark (Fast 5)

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i didn't like the film but i guess it was good to see martin and will back on the same screen. i felt the movie was too fast ... some of the action scenes were unreal , it wasn't real life believable. i didn't see any comedy from this film either. i guess i missed out on the all of the jokes.

i hope they dont make another bad boys film even though it will do numbers....

Daps
i didn't like the film but i guess it was good to see martin and will back on the same screen. i felt the movie was too fast ... some of the action scenes were unreal , it wasn't real life believable. i didn't see any comedy from this film either. i guess i missed out on the all of the jokes.

i hope they dont make another bad boys film even though it will do numbers....

I agree with most of this. Movie did move at a fast pace and just had too many scenes that were over the top, and some of the sequencing wasn't great.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this yesterday. It was :flabbynsick: pacing all over the place, plot of a ff sequel, old man jokes. Bad Boys 2 was retarded but still entertaining, but this one felt like a straight to netflix movie :camby:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Had no expectations with Bad Boys for Life and I still liked it :yeshrug:

not better than 1 and 2 but still was decent

I don't mind seeing Mike and his son become a duo if we get mindless action scenes :lolbron: