Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Movie was F I R E:banderas:

Will and Martin still got it!

Action was on point. Jokes were on point.

i thought AMMO was gonna be the weakest part but they did a great job incorporating the young kids into the team. If they bring them back and make them a Fast & Furious style family then they can easily get another two movies out of the franchise.

The son shyt was the weakest part.That muthafukka didn’t look like half a nikka and ain’t NOOOOO WAYYYY he could MURDER all them people that he did and get an out. Plus the fact he killed The Captain. A DAY ONE character!?!!!? You don’t get redemption for
that. Also the Rita shyt was weak to me too. Ole girl was NOT attractive and had no chemistry with Will. They should have brought back Gabrielle Union

Other than those two things I fukked with this movie heavy. Saw it in a packed theater and everyone enjoyed themselves. The plane scene was CLASSIC Bad Boys and Martin really proved he still got it.

Bring on Bad Boys 4:lawd:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoyed this film.

This was more story driven and the story holds up, but the action pieces held up really well and it was beautifully shot. They made Miami look so fukking cool.

Mike's demons coming home to roost was a good angle to explore. He was always Mr. Smooth, Mr. Hot Shot and it was good to see the reason he became that.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Where are you going :wow:
Movie was F I R E:banderas:

Will and Martin still got it!

Action was on point. Jokes were on point.

i thought AMMO was gonna be the weakest part but they did a great job incorporating the young kids into the team. If they bring them back and make them a Fast & Furious style family then they can easily get another two movies out of the franchise.

The son shyt was the weakest part.That muthafukka didn’t look like half a nikka and ain’t NOOOOO WAYYYY he could MURDER all them people that he did and get an out. Plus the fact he killed The Captain. A DAY ONE character!?!!!? You don’t get redemption for
that. Also the Rita shyt was weak to me too. Ole girl was NOT attractive and had no chemistry with Will. They should have brought back Gabrielle Union

Other than those two things I fukked with this movie heavy. Saw it in a packed theater and everyone enjoyed themselves. The plane scene was CLASSIC Bad Boys and Martin really proved he still got it.

Bring on Bad Boys 4:lawd:
I thought Rita was a good character. Probably would have been a better rival than flame.

However, agree with the other spoiler.That shyt is far worse than the Han shyt in the FF movies.

The more I think about it the more upset I get. That shyt there goes against everything Bad Boys stood for.

I actually think that was a good character. However, no redeeming at all. Some studio exec must have ok'd that shyt.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was really good, I was actually pretty shocked. I expected it be meh, and it was good from the jump all the way through.

It might be my favorite non super "action movie" of recent time.

It was also a good lesson on how to do a 3rd movie and how to do a follow up after years.

Really impressed nothing was retcon and it all made sense.

I'm actually ok with the spoiler quote above, wouldn't be surprised if the US is doing the same thing

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced part 4 could be the best of the franchise. I still dont know where this one falls yet. I do think 4 could be the best because the new directors can clearly handle the characters and story. This was by far the best supporting cast in all of the franchise. I figure the next go around they'll be even crisper with the action.

Gotta remember BB2 got a major budget boost. I'm thinking they bout to really go all out for part 4.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines
EOiZVwmUUAAbgpc.jpg