Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was fukking dope, like a lot of people I expected this to be at least entertaining but still a big fall off from the other 2, pretty much Rush Hour 3 status...but yeah, fire, only things I didn’t like was DJ Khaled's wack ass having a cameo and the very last scene.

like a few of you have already said..

having the guy who killed A judge, the teams beloved Captain, and shot up a cop, regardless of it being his dad or not, become allowed to be part of the team to bring down something else in the next film would be trash and very F&F ish..but unfortunately that looks like the case

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The Matrix Reloaded was better than The Matrix to me.
The set piece that starts here is probably my all time favorite string of set pieces in any movie ever.

then it goes right into this

I could see that. You could definitely possibly flip 1 and 2 around, just like with Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2. But, when you get to the 3rd in those movies?

Severe drop off. Whereas with the 3rd installation for Bad Boys, I personally might not interchange it with any of the other 2 but it's not a steep drop off by any means.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
2020-01-18.jpg

:bryan:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
It was good probably just as good as 2. Martin was hilarious in it I wish Will was a little more but I see why he wasnt. I hope they make another one so that shows you how good this was.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great movie but no way that
Mike Lowery's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops at the precinct have to be looking at Mike sideways if somehow Mike Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Mike like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:

Nah that wont happen. I think they will use him how will said the capt took him out of the academy. Deep undercover because he really was in that life

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It was really good. I wouldn’t say it’s a better movie than the 1st 2 but from a story standpoint it was much more fleshed out. I figured out the movie’s twist in the 1st 5 or 10mins though :ld:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dope movie but i thought

marcus had 2 sons as well. they didn't show them in the movie at all? where was gabby at? i thought her and will would have a kid or something

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
dope movie but i thought

marcus had 2 sons as well. they didn't show them in the movie at all? where was gabby at? i thought her and will would have a kid or something
She's in that shytty tv show LA's Finest with Jessica Alba

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope movie. I got to rewatch two, because I thought 2 sucked but alot of people I know say I'm bugging. This was great. Didn't look at my watch once. Action was dope. The jokes were hilarious. During that credits scene, I thought Vin Diesel was going to show up and they were going to merge this with Fast and Furious :russ: