- Surprising emotional moments

- Ammo squad fit well, smart to make them part of the franchise moving forward

- Reggie :krs:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great movie but no way that
Mike Lowery's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops at the precinct have to be looking at Mike sideways if somehow Mike Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Mike like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:

I said the same thing to my boy, ain't no way a dude that killed a judge and police captain will see the light of day

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This is how it is for me:

Bad Boys > Bad Boys II > Bad Boys For Life

But here's the thing. I don't mean that in the same sense of when I say something like:

The Matrix > The Matrix Reloaded > The Matrix Revolutions

Rush Hour > Rush Hour 2 > Rush Hour 3

I may feel like the originals are better but, like, not by much, or, not because the quality took a SEVERE drop like the other movie series that I mentioned where there were gaps that I perceived in the quality between the movies. It's just hard to top those first 2 where Martin and Will were in their prime. :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
great movie but no way that
Mike Lowery's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops at the precinct have to be looking at Mike sideways if somehow Mike Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Mike like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:
Agreed

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps

But here's the thing. I don't mean that in the same sense of when I say something like:

I may feel like the originals are better but, like, not by much, or, not because the quality took a SEVERE drop like the other movie series that I mentioned where there were gaps that I perceived in the quality between the movies. It's just hard to top those first 2 where Martin and Will were in their prime. :yeshrug:
Same way I feel just left the theater it was a good movie people hating on bad boys 2 but that nonstop action can't be compared. The new one is heavily story driven which is cool but bb2 like a amusement park ride and part 1 beats it by a hair.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The Matrix Reloaded was better than The Matrix to me.
The set piece that starts here is probably my all time favorite string of set pieces in any movie ever.

then it goes right into this

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just seen it with my chick easily better than the second one. Marty Mar killed it nikka had me dying. The music was lit in this too made it really true to its roots. I found the pacing of this movie very similar to the first one.

But seriously what's with will fighting his seeds in his movies lately first Gemini man now bad boys
/SPOILER]

I too got Gemini man vibes from it. I said this movie out did Gemini man and they didn’t even know it was gonna flop