Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Totally a smart power move these days.

Will Smith has been producing since the early 2000s with Overbrook Entertainment.

Filmography
Soundtracks

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I going crazy, but did they do a switch in this movie? I could have sworn the first sneek peak last year trailer had Marcus getting remarried.

Or am I thinking of another trailer...:patrice:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was really good. But yall need to stop acting like it's better than the first 2 movies. It's not and that's ok. The story is better but the cinematography, comedy (Martin's sharpness in particular), overall epic feel is not on the level of the first 2 flicks. Martin was in rare form and in his prime those first 2 movies... He is still funny now but has clearly lost a step.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Movie was really good. But yall need to stop acting like it's better than the first 2 movies. It's not and that's ok. The story is better but the cinematography, comedy (Martin's sharpness in particular), overall epic feel is not on the level of the first 2 flicks. Martin was in rare form and in his prime those first 2 movies... He is still funny now but has clearly lost a step.
Agreed nothing can ever top the first one.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Am I going crazy, but did they do a switch in this movie? I could have sworn the first sneek peak last year trailer had Marcus getting remarried.

Yeah the clips from the trailer are different from whats in the movie. Even the trailer of the plane scene is different than what's in the movie.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not just us. Damn near everyone is saying this is the best, or neck and neck with the first. You are in the minority, not us.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

given what really happens, they might have edited the trailer to make it look differently