Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"BAD BOYS FOR LIFE" Breaks the January Midnight Preview Record with 6.3 Million. Box Office heading for one of the Best January and MLK Opening Weekends of All Time. Midnight Preview Numbers are higher than both "John Wick 3" and "Hobbs and Shaw".

:whoo:

So this may do better than the last two Big Action Summer Blockbusters in January at that for a sequel almost 20 years after the last one.

giphy.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
great movie but no way that
Mike Lowery's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops in at the precinct have to be looking at Will sideways if somehow Mike Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Mike like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:
Yeah I don't want to see that bytchass nikka in the next one.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
This was great.

Especially the first half.

Last act felt like the Fast & Furious-ized version of Bad Boys. Especially with all the kinda stupid revelations and the Ammo team. And I hated the Mexico scenery, keep it in Miami.

But much better than expected. Hope they make the 4th soon.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
this movie had the fukkin juice
- dope camera work and visuals
- good action scenes
- great supporting cast
the final set piece/ action scene in the old abandoned church was great too

the scene where will was gunned down in the first 15 mins of the movie was so shocking...i was stunned

great movie. go see it

my man martin got :flabbynsick: though lol

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
this movie had the fukkin juice
- dope camera work and visuals
- good action scenes
- great supporting cast
the final set piece/ action scene in the old abandoned church was great too

the scene where will was gunned down in the first 15 mins of the movie was so shocking...i was stunned

great movie. go see it

my man martin got :flabbynsick: though lol

I said the same thing about martin too. Dude was really out of shape. I guess in the storyline they were able to pull it off the old retired grandpa cop look. But now if he's back on the force, he has to get in shape.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I said the same thing about martin too. Dude was really out of shape. I guess in the storyline they were able to pull it off the old retired grandpa cop look. But now if he's back on the force, he has to get in shape.
He already explained he couldn't workout because of his back. If you see any of the promos he did he is clearly in better shape now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So glad the "old" Martin was back in this. Will and Marty Marr did the damn thing.

With Will's production company now producing, I def think he's angling to make this an F&F type franchise.

Script was very good on this.

I'm with yall on how in the fukk is the son gonna be able to get out of jail. That mufukka should be facing the death penalty

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The movie was good, too much talking in the action scenes... and I kept wondering where tf are the. Police with alll this violence going down??!!
:dahell: no other police were alerted to come on the scene??

ehhh... the whole leading into a 4th installment was obvious. I was convinced someone was dirty... and the white dude was kid of the lady from the first one ( the lady was worked on the computers who’s boyfriend was dirty)

... oh and I HATED Theresa Randal’s lace front!!! :pacspit:

Yeah, I ain't wanna be "that guy" but that shyt was a lil distracting at times, but she wasn't in too many scenes so it's all good.

Prime Theresa though :banderas:

los-angeles-ca-july-09-2003-actress-theresa-randle-at-the-world-premiere-in-los-angeles-of-her-new-movie-bad-boys-ii-T4766M.jpg

And Megan all grown up.

personal_photo-48-e1570525087662-237x300.png