Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This was :mjlit::gladbron::whew::ahh::banderas:

shyt did not feel like 2 hours at all. Great pacing, and fukking great action. Definitely worth the wait
the entire motorcycle shyt was sorta like John Wick 3's but I think I liked this fukkery a little better

the finale battle at the hotel was :whoo:

:lolbron: when :martin: finally put on them glasses and he like :ohhh::boss:

I do like how they left it open for the sequel and making it into a possible F&F situation.

:martin:: Lit? Are you 20?

:mjlol:
Will old ass talmbout dude had him fukked up :laff:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Rita

giphy.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
great movie but no way that
Mike Lowery's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops at the precinct have to be looking at Mike sideways if somehow Mike Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Mike like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
great movie but no way that
Will's son gets redeemed after killing the beloved Police Chief and a judge on top of that
the other cops in at the precinct have to be looking at Will sideways if somehow Will Jr. gets released because of who he is:hhh:
The Chiefs family have to be looking at Will like:gucci:
Can you imagine dude walking into the Police station reporting to the new Captain that only has the job because he killed the previous one:dahell:
Its literally a case of never being given a chance since birth

He didn't get free will and was lied to his whole life. Mike would have raised him under better circumstances had he knew and been able to avoid all the demonic evil energy his mom pumped into him. She legit trained this dude to be a killing machine.....even though he killed the chief....I don't see it as him, I see that as all his mom doing with using him as the trigger. Will the Cops understand, hell naw...but I can easily see why Will can overlook it

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He arguably needed this new Bad Boys film more than Martin did after his string of high profile flops over the years. There was a reason why he ended up becoming prominent on social media and it wasn’t because he initially wanted to.

How Will Smith Cracked the Code on Making Real Money in Hollywood
Yeah he had some failures but I dont buy this tbh its been actors that are bankable that have failed much more than that I do not think he needed this so much as people are saying. It certainly helps him though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah he had some failures but I dont buy this tbh its been actors that are bankable that have failed much more than that I do not think he needed this so much as people are saying. It certainly helps him though.

But he was The King of Fourth of July at the one point in his career on a higher level than the majority of his high profile peers. Unfortunately for him, he hasn't had a big box office film in years (I don’t count Aladdin as it would have made money regardless.)

He’s a big enough star that he could have helped Bad Boys come out a lot sooner if he really wanted it to. The reason why he chose SS over the ID sequel is because he said it would be like “clinging and clawing backwards.” Yet here he is doing another Bad Boys film :mjlol:

Last edited: