Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like Martin in this but it felt like it took him time to warm up. At first it felt like he was "trying" to act and Will Smith felt more natural. And i think Will is not a great actor so that wasnt a good sign. But near tue end, Martin seemed like himself. The motorcycle scene eaa the best part easily.

I enjoyed it but they spent too much time tryimg to be fake deep. Miss me with all this anti vioence message. Its a Bad Boy film. Alot of religious messages. DJ Khalid was actually pretry good.
Surprised me. And a couple of the shootings, death surprised me. Caught me way off guard.

I wanna know the real story of Martins health though. Its clear as day something wrong.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like Martin in this but it felt like it took him time to warm up. At first it felt like he was "trying" to act and Will Smith felt more natural. And i think Will is not a great actor so that wasnt a good sign. But near tue end, Martin seemed like himself. The motorcycle scene eaa the best part easily.

I enjoyed it but they spent too much time tryimg to be fake deep. Miss me with all this anti vioence message. Its a Bad Boy film. Alot of religious messages. DJ Khalid was actually pretry good.
Surprised me. And a couple of the shootings, death surprised me. Caught me way off guard.

I wanna know the real story of Martins health though. Its clear as day something wrong.

I agree. He was a clearly rusty, and a tad off. I'm glad it worked for this movie though. His voice is off too and he was slurring in parts. It's still Martin, but...not A game. And the movie is still FIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAH!

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Sounds kinda like what The Rock is doing with his production company. He got paid a certain amount as well as a huge percentage of the profits as well from the second Jumanji film.

With as big of a star Will Smith is, I wonder does he have his own production company as well? Would have helped Bad Boys for Life come out a lot sooner.
Overbrook co produced this which is his company. He already said the reason it took so long is because he demanded rewrites.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This was :mjlit::gladbron::whew::ahh::banderas:

shyt did not feel like 2 hours at all. Great pacing, and fukking great action. Definitely worth the wait
the entire motorcycle shyt was sorta like John Wick 3's but I think I liked this fukkery a little better

the finale battle at the hotel was :whoo:

:lolbron: when :martin: finally put on them glasses and he like :ohhh::boss:

I do like how they left it open for the sequel and making it into a possible F&F situation.

:martin:: Lit? Are you 20?

:mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We all getting old out here brehs :wow:
EOhtAvuWoAE8wuB.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The movie was good, too much talking in the action scenes... and I kept wondering where tf are the. Police with alll this violence going down??!!
:dahell: no other police were alerted to come on the scene??

ehhh... the whole leading into a 4th installment was obvious. I was convinced someone was dirty... and the white dude was kid of the lady from the first one ( the lady was worked on the computers who’s boyfriend was dirty)

... oh and I HATED Theresa Randal’s lace front!!! :pacspit:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen it with my chick easily better than the second one. Marty Mar killed it nikka had me dying. The music was lit in this too made it really true to its roots. I found the pacing of this movie very similar to the first one.

But seriously what's with will fighting his seeds in his movies lately first Gemini man now bad boys
/SPOILER]