Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Martin should have been the new captain.
Even though Will's girl is the captain, I ultimately think that Will is the captain controlling when and when not to bring his son into certain missions. If they make a bad boys 4, I can see them using Michael B. Jordan as a new badass partner for his hybrid kid to balance him out. Occasionally, throw in Mike and Marcus for side banter and assistance. There's so much that they can do but I like the twist as it gives a new director leeway. shyt, bring in Ryan Coogler.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I was in a 10am showing this morning and the theater was packed. Like I said, with a franchise like this, there’s no reason we shouldn’t have more than 3 movies. This shyt is on Will :francis:
Gotta disagree breh, remember when Martin Lawrence went fukking crazy? Dude had a mental breakdown so im thinkin will literally couldnt do shyt.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nah he didn't get any creative control, he has a lot of leverage when it comes to non marvel films. So he uses his production company as a way to pay him and his wife and gets those tittles released. He also get a percentage of back end points as a producer for the film if it does well. As an example 3% after the film recoups its budget.
Hey breh, this a Bad Boys thread. You and breh take this shyt over yonder.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah he didn't get any creative control, he has a lot of leverage when it comes to non marvel films. So he uses his production company as a way to pay him and his wife and gets those tittles released. He also get a percentage of back end points as a producer for the film if it does well. As an example 3% after the film recoups its budget.

Sounds kinda like what The Rock is doing with his production company. He got paid a certain amount as well as a huge percentage of the profits as well from the second Jumanji film.

With as big of a star Will Smith is, I wonder does he have his own production company as well? Would have helped Bad Boys for Life come out a lot sooner.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds kinda like what The Rock is doing with his production company. He got paid a certain amount as well as a huge percentage of the profits as well from the second Jumanji film.

With as big of a star Will Smith is, I wonder does he have his own production company as well? Would have helped Bad Boys for Life come out a lot sooner.
Will Smith has a production company called Overbrook ent. Most of the big stars, and A list actor have a production company. I believe will smith and his company are producing the film.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Going to see it later tonight with my lady, but one question though.... Is Romeo in the film?

I remember him mentioning months ago that he was part of the cast, but didn’t see him listed on the wiki page.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I did guess that twist mad fast tho. As soon as I saw the main bad and how she wanted to save mike for last, I immediately thought scorned ex. Then when mike told the asian dude he fukked his mom, i was like well I know you fukked the shooters mom for sure

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Will Smith has overbrook entertainment which has produced alot of films.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1st act was a little iffy (to me). And much of that was due to the fact that I felt like they were tryna inject too much corny ass dialogue into Mike. Like, tryna make Will hip or cool for the modern crowd when Will is just cool being him.

That 2nd and 3rd act though? Piff :banderas:

And I like how they didnt let the new team overshadow it's stars. Thought they was about to have the Asian homie come in and Ryan Reynolds the movie ala Blade Trinity wit Jessica Biel and all dem but AMMO ended up being a perfect contrast and my nikka Bjorn was a tec(h) beast :whew:

And Rita? Lawd :lawd: