Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Glad to read positive reviews. so I'll check it out
But wtf happen to BB2 because it was trash? if it wasn't for this thread, I had no intentions of seeing BB4L

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doolitle does little:russ:

breh, how the fukk do you wrap up flawlessly playing one of the most iconic superhero roles in cinema for 10 straight years, where you literally save the galaxy in your final scene...to some bullshyt like that :huhldup:

I know he’d probably wanna do something completely different but damn, hopefully he can pull it back a bit with Sherlock 3

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Just saw it.

Agreed that something is "off" about Martin....so if he had a stroke, then that makes sense.

It was....good, I guess. It was entertaining, for sure.

Looks like I'm among the first one on here to see it....so I'll hold off a lil bit on my full review until more folks have seen it.

The ending, though :stopitslime:.....ugh....hell nah, nikka...
He had a stroke 20 years ago lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
breh, how the fukk do you wrap up flawlessly playing one of the most iconic superhero roles in cinema for 10 straight years, where you literally save the galaxy in your final scene...to some bullshyt like that :huhldup:

I know he’d probably wanna do something completely different but damn, hopefully he can pull it back a bit with Sherlock 3

By throwing a shytload of money at him to do it :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Do you know how much fukking money he made as Tony Stark breh? :heh:
He made more money from Infinity War & End Game alone than most actors make in a whole career lol

You can never have enough money as everybody has a price lol. How else do you explain him choosing this role :mjlol:

He got lucky with that Marvel deal though and they had no other choice but to kill him off with how much he was making :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Do you know how much fukking money he made as Tony Stark breh?

He made more money from Infinity War & End Game alone than most actors make in a whole career :heh:

It wasn’t just the money his wife and he were producers on the Doolittle flick and got a substantial amount of creative control

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It wasn’t just the money his wife and he were producers on the Doolittle flick and got a substantial amount of creative control

Ahhh okay. Then that definitely makes sense of why he took on the role. I wonder will they take any heat for how it plays out or will it fall sorely on the director and producers not with the last name Downey.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yup for sure. He delayed it when marty was less flabby for suicide squad and only did this cause suicide squad 2 was in scheduling limbo. I also think Bay backing out opened it up for will’s production company to come in and get a exec credit.

the youngins can carry the action for future films too
Which is also unfortunate cuz I think if the scheduling was better, Martin could've came in better shape. Martin has actually lost weight since filming this. Just look at the promo tour him and Will been doing and you can see a difference between the movie and now :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Which is also unfortunate cuz I think if the scheduling was better, Martin could've came in better shape. Martin has actually lost weight since filming this. Just look at the promo tour him and Will been doing and you can see a difference between the movie and now :ld:

Martin hurt his back and couldn’t work out for the movie. Thats why he looks so pudgy

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah he didn't get any creative control, he has a lot of leverage when it comes to non marvel films. So he uses his production company as a way to pay him and his wife and gets those tittles released. He also get a percentage of back end points as a producer for the film if it does well. As an example 3% after the film recoups its budget.