Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At an Alamo Drafthouse and they doing a marathon showing the trilogy I’m waiting to watch the third but damn they fukked up not doing one in the 2010’s with how crazy that decade was imagine Wade,Lebron, Bosh, Bathsalts, the Dolphins, and other fukkery

Martin Lawerence face swole up

Will Smith the goat

That Teresa wife woman fine as fukk the gap between the first two movies eight years imma google her nudes so as I get home :shaq:

Craziest shyt was back then lebron had tagged them when he was playing for miami talking bout he wanted a cameo plus gabrielle union and the wade connection.

anyway i loved it. Def had a more serious tone to it and less stereotypes and eye candy that michael bay loves. Felt like there was real danger and consequences instead of them just running and gunning. Loved the twist and villain plus the set up for a 4 if this one makes bank. Glad they kept it Rated R too

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
‘Bad Boys For Life’ Eyes 2nd-Best MLK Opener Ever; ‘Dolittle’ Does Little – Deadline

Damn the box office projections have increased considerably and to think they initially had Dolittle going #1.
Not surprised, word is spreading. When me and my girl got to the movie, some older dude was like "ya'll going to see bad boys? Well you in for a treat!" My girl who wasn't a bad boys fan like that , can't stop talking about how much she loved it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I was in a 10am showing this morning and the theater was packed. Like I said, with a franchise like this, there’s no reason we shouldn’t have more than 3 movies. This shyt is on Will :francis:

He literally waited until he desperately needed another box office hit (I don’t count Aladdin) before he decided to do this new Bad Boys film.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caught the first morning show in my area and I'm going back to see this again tomorrow. I didnt want it to end. So many memorable scenes. Just to name a few:

1. The villain stole every action scene he was in.
2. The club scene. Rita walking in the club oh my.
3. The airplane scene
4. Will and Vanessa Hudgens's shootout scene
5. The opening sequence!

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was in a 10am showing this morning and the theater was packed. Like I said, with a franchise like this, there’s no reason we shouldn’t have more than 3 movies. This shyt is on Will :francis:
Fast and Furious is what Bad Boys should of been. Never give up on a sure fire IP like Bad Boys just because Michael Bay fukked up the 2nd movie with a ridiculous production
And burned Will out on Bad Boys.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yup for sure. He delayed it when marty was less flabby for suicide squad and only did this cause suicide squad 2 was in scheduling limbo. I also think Bay backing out opened it up for will’s production company to come in and get a exec credit.

the youngins can carry the action for future films too