Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Glad to see this getting good "coli" reviews.... Too bad my movie going experience is only reserved for my daughter and I. Mostly because I don't like being gouged by them prices. But I'll see this soon on some streaming platform

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was surprised at just how happy I was to see these two on the screen together again. There were times that I felt Martin wasn't full carrying his end on the comedy tip and was hit or miss but he had some funny ass moments too. Will killed it. I even liked the Ammo team. The villain was sick. He had some crazy scenes. I still put 1 and 2 over this one but not by much. I love em all. And it's some bullshyt if they don't come with part 4 now. I'm there day 1 again if they come with it.

Funniest thing to me is that Will being chasing hits for a while now and ignoring this franchise when this might've been all he needed in the first place.
I actually feel like Martin carried more of the comedy in this

But I agree with the last part. I was thinking it the entire movie. There's no reason that in a world where Fast & Furious became a blockbuster franchise, Bad Boys couldn't have been doing it's own thing all these years as well.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But I agree with the last part. I was thinking it the entire movie. There's no reason that in a world where Fast & Furious became a blockbuster franchise, Bad Boys couldn't have been doing it's own thing all these years as well.

Bad Boys should be way bigger than Fast & Furious, if they would've done sequels much sooner. I really hope they do Bad Boys 4. It looks like they're going to, especially since this one is gonna have a big opening. I like the added team dynamic too.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yeah I worded that wrong. I guess more my mindset was that Martin did have the higher highs comedy wise but also more of the misses too while Will was more steady in the middle with it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote: Y’all really don’t like 2? :wtf:

I mean I thought it ran about 30 minutes too long and Michael Bay was spamming explosions as usual but I’ve always enjoyed it
Yeah I fukked with Part 2 heavy and was surprised to see so many people saying they wasn't fukking with it. Only complaint was that it was too long and it drug along at parts but I enjoyed it overall.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

I mean I thought it ran about 30 minutes too long and Michael Bay was spamming explosions as usual but I’ve always enjoyed it

I always felt like Gabrielle Union’s character was shoehorned into the plot too much and a lot of the jokes in the film fell flat.

It makes sense now knowing that Seth Roger helped write some of the jokes.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Yeah. I definitely didn't like 2. I think what made 1 & 3 work so well is that it's personal. For 2, it was just the run-of-the-mil action flick.