Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:russ::ohhh::mjlol::blessed::picard::damn::mjcry: :gladbron::whoo::whew::salute:

giphy.gif

This clearly had the best Story and Plot of the Franchise. Michael Bay would be so proud. Those young Directors really did it. They made a Bad Boys film and kept the Michael Bay aesthetics intact. It was everything I hope it could be. The stakes were so high in this film it never let up the whole time. The Villain was hard body Damn. It was a very nice mixture of Action and Drama believe it or not. Of course the comedy was hilarious. It was well worth the wait. Definitely watching it again on the Big Screen and that's rare for me want to go again to see a movie on the Big Screen twice in this day in age. I'll give a more in depth breakdown once more people have seen it since it just dropped. It really connected "Bad Boys" and "Bad Boys II" perfectly. This is by far one of my all time favorite Trilogies ever.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was surprised at just how happy I was to see these two on the screen together again. There were times that I felt Martin wasn't full carrying his end on the comedy tip and was hit or miss but he had some funny ass moments too. Will killed it. I even liked the Ammo team. The villain was sick. He had some crazy scenes. I still put 1 and 2 over this one but not by much. I love em all. And it's some bullshyt if they don't come with part 4 now. I'm there day 1 again if they come with it.

Funniest thing to me is that Will being chasing hits for a while now and ignoring this franchise when this might've been all he needed in the first place.