Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I just came out and I give this an 8/10

It's fitting that I saw "Like A Boss" yesterday (:snoop:) because all throughout that film I was predicting what was coming next scene and dreading it. Here, the same happened but all the things I predicted that came true were exactly what I wanted to see as a viewer and fan of the series. It brought the right humor, action and nostalgia to make it a hit.

Wholly recommend

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best action movie I've seen in a while, definitely wanna see it again this weekend. The gunplay in this shyt was insane, all the camera work was fire. Best one by far out of the three.

Slight spoiler:

When Martin said "How you gonna fukk a witch without a condom?!" that shyt had me and everybody cryin. Martin was great in the whole movie, so was Will.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Best action movie I've seen in a while, definitely wanna see it again this weekend. The gunplay in this shyt was insane, all the camera work was fire. Best one by far out of the three.

Slight spoiler:

When Martin said "How you gonna fukk a witch without a condom?!" that shyt had me and everybody cryin. Martin was great in the whole movie, so was Will.
Come on man...strap up! :russ:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed it. Had some good action and plenty of laughs. Was a very good movie. They have great chemistry and the supporting cast was good.

Funniest one yet. Martin killed it!

Saw it and loved it. Really expected it to be trash tbh, I'm glad I was wrong.

Will recruiting his son for Suicide Squad at the end though :russ:

I just came out and I give this an 8/10

It's fitting that I saw "Like A Boss" yesterday (:snoop:) because all throughout that film I was predicting what was coming next scene and dreading it. Here, the same happened but all the things I predicted that came true were exactly what I wanted to see as a viewer and fan of the series. It brought the right humor, action and nostalgia to make it a hit.

Wholly recommend

Slight spoiler:

tenor.gif

These good reviews music to my eyes :ahh: My two goats growing uP ain’t go out sad. Can’t wait for tomorrow :wow:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Good movie for the most part. I felt like there were some hits and misses on the comedy, but it's nitpicking really.

The only thing I'm worried about is Will and Martin having to carry the franchise now... I mean they were before, but the supporting characters from the other movies were well written and the comedy from those characters was great.