Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm presently surprised at the reviews. Bad Boys 2 is a cult classic but got hammered by the critics...but this is really nailing it. Someone even said this movie has no business being as good as it is.

first bad boys was raw and both of them were prime..martin was at the peak of his...which makes it classic...everything hit from beginning to end
second bad boys was what happens when you have mad money in the budget to go all out...martin was not prime but will was..shyt was wild and all over the place but will/martin chemistry kept that shyt together

cant wait for this 3rd flick..deciding to see if i wanna go see late night tomorrow or wait until friday night

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm presently surprised at the reviews. Bad Boys 2 is a cult classic but got hammered by the critics...but this is really nailing it. Someone even said this movie has no business being as good as it is.
Bad boys 2 became what it became because it’s insane. Lol and people like watching insanity. But I think as Bay’s career has gone on, people can look at it, or at least I do, and see the same stuff I don’t like about him now. The sometimes incoherent action scenes, the hyperactive camera, the never stopping to let the story breathe, the cruelty to everyone and everything, the disregard for anyone, the racism, the homophobia, and thin ass characters. Bad boys 2 succeeds where other movies would drop dead because of Martin and Will. So it stands to reason if you take the two of them and put them with directors who do care about story and character and coherent action and making the action mean something, you’ll get a better flick.

I’ll find out this weekend :manny:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
BB2 would've been better if they cut out 20-30 mins.

Martin was way funnier in BB1, but Will's performance was better in the sequel than in the original as he wasn't able to be as funny in the first one (which was at Bay's request)

Plus I always felt like Gabrielle Union’s character felt shoehorned a into the plot and was one of the worst characters in the movie.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched like 5 reviews and i'm hearing nothing but good things. I'm also hearing that it's more similar to the first one which i'm happy about. I always like the first one better because it showcased how great the chemistry between Will and Martin is. The second one was more on the action I felt then the chemistry.

Daps
I'm catching this Friday and I'm very surprised at the reviews. I actually thought it would get canned for some reason