Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wow:

@MartyMcFly teased me for YEARS about this never come out....

Look how far we’ve come Mart. Look how far...:myman:
I told you I’d believe it the day they were on set. And like Martin said in GQ...Will was the hold up. So no lies were told when I said Will was the hold up and if he wants it done it’ll be done :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also just to be a little shyt, want to point out once again the film room seems to be slaves to critic opinion even though these are the same opinions decried when they’re against a thing you love or love a thing you’re against :banderas:

I was gonna see the movie regardless. The fact that its getting critical love is simply a bonus

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kate Del Castillo is in this? Poor taste, but I guess her tryst with Penn played out well for her. Sidenote, my friend saw her ringside at the 2017 Canelo fight in Vegas and said "Arriba Los Guzmanses" and she waved and took a pic.

How beyond tasteless to have her playing a ruthless cartel wife killer, she helped the capture of Chapo Guzman, flirted with hin, by her own admission slept with Sean Penn to get the exclusive, and while Chapo is doing life in ADX Florence, and his sons burnt down Culiacan, she is playing cartel killer on a action comedy? Thats pure Hollywood at it's worst.