Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
good reviews from Variety and THR:leon:

The first thing you notice in Bad Boys for Life, the third entry in what can now accurately be called a series, is that Will Smith has not aged one iota since he appeared in the first installment 25 years ago. The second and rather more remarkable surprise is that this new installment directed by two virtually unknown Moroccans based in Belgium, Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, is decisively the best of the trio; it actually has a heart, or what passes for one in a gigantic, slam-bang industrial enterprise like this. Michael Bay is not missed. In all events, this quite gigantic crowd-pleaser looks to be the first big hit of the new year and decade.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One More Day Guys. I'm very proud of Martin and Will. This promo tour has been off the chain. So many Gems have been dropped in all these interviews. Will is litterally taking Martin and doing Promo all over the world. I'm loving the interviews.....Including Martin and Biggie's friendship. Will meeting Biggie on the night of the Soul Train Music Awards. Will being jealous of Pac and Jada etc. The whole tour has been great. Martin actually comes off very shy even though he has so much personality. Miami made them Honorary Miami Cops and they got the Keys to Miami as well. I was surprised to see there are afternoon shows for tomorrow so I don't have to wait till the evening to watch it. 17 long years. 25 years since Part 1. I saw Khaled was doing the Soundtrack, not surprised. I will hold out judgement until I hear all the music but it seems short with only 10 songs. As for Box Office, look it's a "R-rated" Film so again don't compare "Bad Boys" to PG13 movies. This is for ADULTS!. With that said....I think with the great Promo tour and hype, it should win the Weekend for sure. Also this is a Holiday Weekend so Box Office is measured over 4 days not 3 days. Let's Get It.

bad-boys-for-life-movie-poster.jpg

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Saw it last night at a screening

I give it a 8.5/10. No spoilers but the twist they added was really nice. There was more than enough action along with comedic relief. The chemistry between Will and Martin may be some of the best onscreen of all time

I wish I would’ve waited though. Going to see it in a theater full of people with too much side commentary was :francis:

You’ll fully enjoy it though from beginning to end.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm presently surprised at the reviews. Bad Boys 2 is a cult classic but got hammered by the critics...but this is really nailing it. Someone even said this movie has no business being as good as it is.

I have always thought that the first Bad Boys was better than Bad Boys 2.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I have always thought that the first Bad Boys was better than Bad Boys 2.
It is from a coherent stand point. The story actually flows and make sense. 2 is a mess plot wise, but Will and Martin's chemistry carry the whole movie as well as the crazy shyt happening.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The fact that fakkit Bay isnt directing this with his awful brand of humor that consist of fart jokes, Martins ED, constant homo shyt with Will and terrible action sequences makes this interesting

For years, I always heard that Will Smith initially refused to say the “I love you man” quote at the end of the first Bad Boys until he gave in and eventually said it.