Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
At an Alamo Drafthouse and they doing a marathon showing the trilogy I’m waiting to watch the third but damn they fukked up not doing one in the 2010’s with how crazy that decade was imagine Wade,Lebron, Bosh, Bathsalts, the Dolphins, and other fukkery

Martin Lawerence face swole up

Will Smith the goat

That Teresa wife woman fine as fukk the gap between the first two movies eight years imma google her nudes so as I get home :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
At an Alamo Drafthouse and they doing a marathon showing the trilogy I’m waiting to watch the third but damn they fukked up not doing one in the 2010’s with how crazy that decade was imagine Wade,Lebron, Bosh, Bathsalts, the Dolphins, and other fukkery

Martin Lawerence face swole up

Will Smith the goat

That Teresa wife woman fine as fukk the gap between the first two movies eight years imma google her nudes so as I get home :shaq:

Martin explained his weight saying he hurt his back so he couldn’t work out for the movie. A few years ago when it was looking like they were going to do it he had gotten in shape and looked closer to his old self.?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this movie any good? I'm excited because I grew up to this franchise but the trailer was ass:francis:

I'm gonna watch it Saturday night

Last edited: