Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The trailer looked bad to me, partially I have outgrown the genre, having grown up on 90's era action/buddy comedies, Metro, Beverly Hills Cop III, Bad Boys, and on and on, it looks like it will be full of stock genre cliches, and stereotypical "cartel" drug lords, in a flashy gunfight, one liner sort of bloated 2 hour spectacle.

But, Will Smith, who I also grew up on, though not much he has been doing artistically as interested me in a long time, was so infectious with positivity (for lack of a better word) in that Breakfast Club interview, I may see it, if the reviews aren't scathing.

It isn't being screened for critics, which is par for a January release, but not a great sign, either way.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I have this nagging feeling that BB3 is gonna flop and Will and Martin know it. That's why they've been doing this heavy press run.

On TBC, Will said if it does well (I'm guessing really well) he'll do a BB4.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
have there been any reviews released yet?

The trailer looked bad to me, partially I have outgrown the genre, having grown up on 90's era action/buddy comedies, Metro, Beverly Hills Cop III, Bad Boys, and on and on, it looks like it will be full of stock genre cliches, and stereotypical "cartel" drug lords, in a flashy gunfight, one liner sort of bloated 2 hour spectacle.

But, Will Smith, who I also grew up on, though not much he has been doing artistically as interested me in a long time, was so infectious with positivity (for lack of a better word) in that Breakfast Club interview, I may see it, if the reviews aren't scathing.

It isn't being screened for critics, which is par for a January release, but not a great sign, either way.

I have this nagging feeling that BB3 is gonna flop and Will and Martin know it. That's why they've been doing this heavy press run.

On TBC, Will said if it does well (I'm guessing really well) he'll do a BB4.

Thursday at 4

Early screening tonight....pure piff...7/10....

Better than all the new SW films...

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Watched Bad Boys 1 for the first time since it came out on Netflix last night. Going to re-watch BB2 tonight, then got my BB3 tickets for Thursday at 10 PM.