Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
New trailer looks cool but I hope they incorporate Martin being :flabbynsick: into the plot. Like, he's been at a desk job or something for the last few years.

I get we're in the PC era but for Will to be in shape and his partner to be so :flabbynsick:....somebody would comment. Make it fit in the story, at least.

Fred.
It looks like he retired and got brought back out from the trailer.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
New trailer looks cool but I hope they incorporate Martin being :flabbynsick: into the plot. Like, he's been at a desk job or something for the last few years.

I get we're in the PC era but for Will to be in shape and his partner to be so :flabbynsick:....somebody would comment. Make it fit in the story, at least.

Fred.
:myman:
I like how that Sounds..

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Rapmastermind they did the spin shot breh :wow:

I saw it.....can't believe they actually did it again. This trailer showed the bad guy this time. I guess he's going after Mike that's why him and Marcus team up again. Again my only goal for this film is it closes out the Trilogy nicely. I'm not going in thinking it will be better than 1 or 2. LOL @ "High School Musical Boy Band Cops". 7 PM preview showing for sure.

Bad_Boys_for_Life_-_teaser_poster.jpg

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw it.....can't believe they actually did it again. This trailer showed the bad guy this time. I guess he's going after Mike that's why him and Marcus team up again. Again my only goal for this film is it closes out the Trilogy nicely. I'm not going in thinking it will be better than 1 or 2. LOL @ "High School Musical Boy Band Cops". 7 PM preview showing for sure.

Bad_Boys_for_Life_-_teaser_poster.jpg
I don’t even mind if they go the F&F route and turn this into a movie every 2 years franchise lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why a January release date? Low expectations, or try to capitalize on slow release slot?

The original was very much a big movie to me, as I loved all those 90's action movies, when I was maybe 10-12, and grew up watching Miami Vice syndicated (of which Bad Boys is almost entirely derived from), I outgrew everything except the comedy, by the time I was 18 or so, so I will see how I feel in January.

The reason,why this film got a January release date, is because of the era of comic book films pushed back the traditional blockbuster to odd months