Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Never knew Martin was the reason Will got the role :ohhh:

I think thats why Will is loyal to Martin when it comes to Bad Boys. In the 2nd movie (despite Will being the bigger star) he let Martin get his name as the first credit.

And came back to the franchise for this. He didn't need to do Bad Boys III :yeshrug:but it helps get Martin back in the spotlight :ehh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I think thats why Will is loyal to Martin when it comes to Bad Boys. In the 2nd movie (despite Will being the bigger star) he let Martin get his name as the first credit.

And came back to the franchise for this. He didn't need to do Bad Boys III :yeshrug:but it helps get Martin back in the spotlight :ehh:

Yeah I broke that down earlier in the thread. People assumed Will was the Bigger Star because of how big he is now but in reality Martin was a Bigger TV and Movie Star than Will at that point which is why he got Top Billing on "Bad Boys" and they shared billing on "Bad Boys II" though Martin's name was first again. Will's whole movie career would be different because "Bad Boys" was literally the doorway to "Independence Day" and "Men in Black". Will does have top billing on this one though since he's an Executive Producer now. Here's the final poster guys. We are about 6 Weeks away from Today.

s-l640.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I broke that down earlier in the thread. People assumed Will was the Bigger Star because of how big he is now but in reality Martin was a Bigger TV and Movie Star than Will at that point which is why he got Top Billing on "Bad Boys" and they shared billing on "Bad Boys II" though Martin's name was first again. Will's whole movie career would be different because "Bad Boys" was literally the doorway to "Independence Day" and "Men in Black". Will does have top billing on this one though since he's an Executive Producer now. Here's the final poster guys. We are about 6 Weeks away from Today.

s-l640.jpg
Yea Bad Boys got things rolling...

Not sure how Will's career goes if he doesn't get Independence Day/MIB

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Solid :obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
he looks like he might be off those pills..good...let that manic energy come back...so they can complete the cypher with a bad boys 4 flick
Aint nothing like prime Martin's energy. Thats where my disappointment with him out of shape come from (although I have moved past it)
1st movie...He outshined Will imo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

s-l640.jpg
Damn bad boys was before Independence day?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I gotta be the only muthafukka that just dont give a shyt about this shyt no more.
Done had about a million buddy cop flix drop while these two muthafukkas keep coming with bullshyt.
:beli:

Day one baby!

:pachaha:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn bad boys was before Independence day?

Yes Will had a 4 straight Year Run:

95 Bad Boys
96 Independence Day
97 Men in Black and Big Willie Style (Went damn near Diamond)
98 Enemy of the State

So it was "Bad Boys" that literally set off his Legendary Career as a Movie Star. Everyone check out the 1st Single from the "Bad Boys For Life" Soundtrack. Black Eyed Peas and J Balvin with the club banger "Ritmo". It's already a worldwide smash.

Last edited:
Daps

95 Bad Boys
96 Independence Day
98 Enemy of the State

So it was "Bad Boys" that literally set off his Legendary Career as a Movie Star. Everyone check out the 1st Single from the "Bad Boys For Life" Soundtrack. Black Eyed Peas and J Balvin with the club banger "Ritmo". It's already a worldwide smash.

Ehh this single ain’t it chief. shyt sounds like it was made in 2010.

Daps

95 Bad Boys
96 Independence Day
98 Enemy of the State

This song is absolute trash!