Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I found out that Martin has health issues in his past that he has heart stroke.

After I see this video Will Smith posted with his family on Youtube during film Bad Boys For Life. Martin looks so odd, like a shell of himself. Martin Lawrence looks like he doesn't know how to blend in anymore he is just very distance from everyone and almost like he's fighting for his life or something. That's why when I looked at the trailer and I was like :patrice: "Not feeling this trailer at all cause for the first time, it likes Martin and Will don't have good chemistry in this Bad Boys 3. After I found out the truth about Martin so now it's all make sense.

If you pay attention to this video. Martin was all quiet in this video.

Hate to say this...Bad Boys 3 gonna be a disappointment just like Rush Hour 3.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Now I found out that Martin has health issues in his past that he has heart stroke.

After I see this video Will Smith posted with his family on Youtube during film Bad Boys For Life. Martin looks so odd, like a shell of himself. Martin Lawrence looks like he doesn't know how to blend in anymore he is just very distance from everyone and almost like he's fighting for his life or something. That's why when I looked at the trailer and I was like :patrice: "Not feeling this trailer at all cause for the first time, it likes Martin and Will don't have good chemistry in this Bad Boys 3. After I found out the truth about Martin so now it's all make sense.

If you pay attention to this video. Martin was all quiet in this video.

Hate to say this...Bad Boys 3 gonna be a disappointment just like Rush Hour 3.

Will Smith is the producer of Bad Boy 3 this time since Bay is out. So mostly his Overbrook company is calling most of the shots with Jerry Bruckheimer the original producer for all three movies. The new directors and the actors have to comply with the producers.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this shyt looks lit but my man martin really needs to do the same gym routines will, wesley, and eddie be doing...martin was a boxer..get him back in the gym supervised...if he's on them "pills" take him off it...let his manic energy run wild for the fourth and last bad boys movie

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
New trailer looks cool but I hope they incorporate Martin being :flabbynsick: into the plot. Like, he's been at a desk job or something for the last few years.

I get we're in the PC era but for Will to be in shape and his partner to be so :flabbynsick:....somebody would comment. Make it fit in the story, at least.

Fred.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
this shyt looks lit but my man martin really needs to do the same gym routines will, wesley, and eddie be doing...martin was a boxer..get him back in the gym supervised...if he's on them "pills" take him off it...let his manic energy run wild for the fourth and last bad boys movie

Man y’all rather a motherfukker die trying to entertain y’all. Y’all better enjoy this movie for nostalgic sake and move on. Shiiid we ain’t bout to lose one of the GOAT for a two hour movie. Close your eyes and just listen to the movie if his weight that big of an issue.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
You know what. That was.... That was ALOT better then the first trailer. Martin :flabbynsick: aside this is looking to be good.

Just hope they don't spend too much time on the new cops. We coming to see Martin and Will. No one else.