Official Bad Boys For Life Thread

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Crazy to think dat Martin probably was the bigger bill when 1st movie hit. He had "House Party",
"Do The Right Thing", "Boomerang". Obviously had "Martin" & his stand-up special "You So Crazy".
Hosted Def Jam Comedy Jam.

Dude was argubly bigger than Will the 1st go-round. Will had the bigger show, but overall
maybe Martin was bigger.

Will only had "Fresh Prince", outside of his music. He had a couple of small movies
but im talking about crossover hits or big things on the resume.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
How Will come in for bad boys 3 but Martin come for big Momma House 4?

He's done 3 already

:blessed: I am here for it!!!

:gucci:But what I MUST know is HOW did we get:
  • 3 Friday’s
  • 3 Big Momma’s House
  • 3 Rush Hours
  • a second Independence Day (minus Will Smith :comeon: )
  • a sequel to How High
All before we got a 3rd Bad Boys... yeah shyt got in the way, like contracts... and scripts and getting a whole team together but fukk mayne:mjcry:

Rush Hour was always better than Bad Boys imo :ld: even if 3 weren't much

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
All facts. That shyt was piff. :wow:

Both soundtracks were a nice mixture of Hip Hop from every region, R&B and even some Reggae. Can't wait to see how the new soundtrack is. I like how Bad Boy has been on every soundtrack. And they are using "Bad Boy For Life" as the main song for this one: Biggie did sample Martin on "Kick in the Door" and he was on the show as well.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Crazy to think dat Martin probably was the bigger bill when 1st movie hit. He had "House Party",
"Do The Right Thing", "Boomerang". Obviously had "Martin" & his stand-up special "You So Crazy".
Hosted Def Jam Comedy Jam.

Dude was argubly bigger than Will the 1st go-round. Will had the bigger show, but overall
maybe Martin was bigger.

Will only had "Fresh Prince", outside of his music. He had a couple of small movies
but im talking about crossover hits or big things on the resume.
Can't really just write off Will as "only Fresh Prince outside of music". Will was the first rapper to win a Grammy and Fresh Prince was a Top 20 show in ratings (in all TV, in all demos) for two years. There's a reason why he was the lead in Bad Boys even if it's a "two stars" movie. Will was a crossover star in two huge ways already.

Martin was a supporting actor in some successful movies, a popular stand-up (in a certain demo) with a popular show (in a certain demo) while Will was the face of a very successful recording group and one of the most popular TV shows around.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if Will's character will make fat jokes or if Martin prohibited that in his contract

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Martin playin the
source.gif

Role.

Where does time go brehs :to:

Marty Mart look like the Tommy Hearns swelling just started to go down some. Time brehs:damn:

Trailer depressed da fukk outta me