Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Donald Glover just released an interview with HIMSELF. Pretty interesting.

Donald Glover Interviews Donald Glover
Yeah they’re mad at him for this.

But in all honesty, celebrities have become so image obsessed that you can’t really get much out of them today. I noticed the trend of celebs interviewing each other, sure they’re fun on paper but they’ll just doing anything to avoid tough questions. Take or leave it.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah they’re mad at him for this.

But in all honesty, celebrities have become so image obsessed that you can’t really get much out of them today. I noticed the trend of celebs interviewing each other, sure they’re fun on paper but they’ll just doing anything to avoid tough questions. Take or leave it.

That writer is always mad about something, she may be the single most miserable person in journalism/media today. Like, seriously even Joe Budden has the ability to like things from time to time.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Donald Glover just released an interview with HIMSELF. Pretty interesting.

Donald Glover Interviews Donald Glover

Dope comments about Dave, him pulling the Suge with Zendaya

Yeah, I like what he said about Dave also, but it also is a great shining example of why most people don't like him. He's always thinking on deeper level and people want him to be surface level. But they don't realize that he's not hating on surface level material, he's just not willing to compromise his art so you can understand it better.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Last episode ended with Van putting Earn on ignore.

Like a typical bird, she'll be hitting him up as soon as she needs something from him....and EXPECTING him to answer right away. :camby: