Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Cord cutters. What time or day was this on fxnow and or Hulu last week? I had to go to my mom's and watch on dtv since I didn't see it streaming thurs night

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It comes on Thursday night 10pm on fx and is on Hulu the next day
What I'm getting at was hoping it would be on the app when the east coast showing airs like HBO does with their shows. Sounds like FX is dropping the ball.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What I'm getting at was hoping it would be on the app when the east coast showing airs like HBO does with their shows. Sounds like FX is dropping the ball.
Yeah, there is nothing more infuriating that wanting to watch something and not being able to watch it until way later. I used to watch the challenge on MTV and if I missed the time it was on, I was pretty much fukked for days *pause* we have gotten so used to instant gratification, thinking back to when I was a kid, if you missed a show you weren’t getting to see that shyt until reruns started once the season was over, but I’m old asf.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Another thing that shouldn’t go unnoticed is the refusal from almost ANYONE to listen to and believe black boys.

-Loquareeous wasn’t dancing to impress his white class mates. He was dancing because he was celebrating being able to see Black Panther 2 (in effect he was celebrating black excellence) when he tried to tell his mother and Grandfather he wasn’t believed.

-Loquareeous did NOT call CPS on his mother. But when he tried to tell her that, he wasn’t believed.

-Loquareeous told Amber (white lesbian) that the house stank. He wasn’t believed.

-Loquareeous told Amber & Gayle the food they prepared was unsanitary and would make him sick. He wasn’t believed, even when he GOT SICK

-Loquareeous told Amber and Gayle both several times that he was hungry. He wasn’t believed

-Loquareeous told the cop he was being abused. He wasn’t believed.

Only AFTER the CPS lady showed up to the house, saw the filthy living conditions, the lesbian couples strange behavior, the young black girl fatima’s sickness, AND Loquareeous‘s emaciated physical condition was he finally believed. How does this mirror real life? Black men’s issues and problems dealing with the system of white supremacy are RARELY taken seriously UNTIL one of us winds up severely hurt or dead. The issues with police brutality against black boys and men wasn’t taken seriously for DECADES until several young black men were MURDERED ON CAMERA at the hands of police. Black men on the whole in society have been programmed to “toughen” up and bear there mistreatment. Only to be taken seriously when we commit suicide or lash out. A lot of black men are not believed until in some, shape, or fashion its too late.

:ohhh: Didn’t even think of that but shyt…..

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will watch newest Snowfall episode in the meantime. Binged Snowfall and Atlanta in the last week. Fully caught up.