Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why do they have a gay black couple as the face of an HIV commercial :comeon: This the “progress” these days are always cooking for?
Impact-on-Racial-and-Ethnic-Minorities-2022.png

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I think it was definitely implied, or at least speculated, I’m not saying it def happened, but you are gonna tell me that it didn’t even cross your mind until you came here and saw folks speculating?

No not once.

Because it was NEVER implied.

Van’s interactions with Darius in this episode was nothing more than an extended version of their interaction in Season 2’s Champagne Papi. There was no sexual undertone or innuendo to their dynamic in that episode and neither was it in the recent episode. Darius was his usual high self and Van is seeking some type of direction so they had a typical “Atlanta-esque” adventure.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No not once.

Because it was NEVER implied.

Van’s interactions with Darius in this episode was nothing more than an extended version of their interaction in Season 2’s Champagne Papi. There was no sexual undertone or innuendo to their dynamic in that episode and neither was it in the recent episode. Darius was his usual high self and Van is seeking some type of direction so they had a typical “Atlanta-esque” adventure.
It’s a good ass show, because different people get different things from it. Im saying that I immediately thought that Darius was in that room, but you saw it different.