Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Why are you guys overly critiquing the mother in the first episode as if this show isn’t artistic fantasy. She’s supposed to symbolize a mother at her wits end with a son who doesn’t understand what the real world is like and she “gave him a taste” of what’s out there when she let CPS take him. They weren’t even real in the universe of the show it was all a dream. :mjlol:
:francis: the event was loosely based on a true story breh.

The mother, unfortunately, had to drill into her son’s head that this world does not like him.. but at the same time.. he’s a child. Simply being excited for Black Panther 2 almost had him drowning in a lake.

I don’t agree with the “tough love” stance.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I can understand Earn being in Europe. Trying to make it so he can take care of himself and his daughter....

But Van being there on some, "I gotta find myself" shyt, AND she got a boyfriend back in Atlanta? All the while hanging around her Baby's daddy, who she obviously still has a thing for? Maaaannnn:francis:
Van is easily the most psychotic character on this show by the way...

the way she was just larping at 2pac funeral and shyt like it was nothing.

earn dodged a bulllet. he need to stay far away, but something tells me he won't. and she looks good i don't blame him, but god damn that's 1 toxic person. :francis:
SHE WAS GETTING ICE AT 4AM. WHAT DRINKS NEED TO BE COOLED AT 4AM VAN?!?! :damn:

Agree with both posts. Her & Darius will be a tag team of doing silly shyt, which in turn might fukk over Earn.

Concerned Citizen

HxH, LoSH 5YG, WW, DS9, IYKYK
Daps
Just saw the first episode and it was really good on one hand. Real relevant societal critique but I’m trying to see the cast of Atlanta in an Atlanta episode after a multi-year hiatus.

Season premier could’ve made a great movie on some Get Out type shyt probably even more impactful since it was based on some true events.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just saw the first episode and it was really good on one hand. Real relevant societal critique but I’m trying to see the cast of Atlanta in an Atlanta episode after a multi-year hiatus.

Season premier could’ve made a great movie on some Get Out type shyt probably even more impactful since it was based on some true events.
Writers room knew exactly how we were feeling:pachaha:

vrmH1AO.jpg

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Them jails in Holland would be what jails in North America looked like if there wasn't any colored people.
Al: I'll take my lunch and a nap before I exit this bytch. :sas2:
This. Prison industrial complex is just privatized slavery. The fact citizens can own jails and prison is wild af. They actually attempt to rehabilitate in those first world European countries .

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy watching from season 1 to now, all these fools are in everything including marvel movies. Cherokee bill vs stagecoach Mary. I was randomly watching Kong vs godzilla and saw paper boi. I’m surprised they had time to come together and finish this.
Yeah they all blew up after this. Paper boi was in the Chucky reboot lol.