Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm simply talking my point. I'm not dying on this hill.

The general message was obviously that white people are cursed, too.

And he might as well have called them when he went with the white teacher instead of taking his punishment.

The mom literally knew the game and said "look, just give him detention...". But he thought it was sweet.

he might as well have called the child protective services by returning to class instead of doing more whip and nae naeing in the halls as a young child?

you clearly arguing your point too hard that you can't see how fukking stupid you sound. :unimpressed:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he might as well have called the child protective services by returning to class instead of doing more whip and ney neying in the halls as a young child?

you clearly arguing your point too hard that you can't see how fukking stupid you sound. :unimpressed:
They were sitting there calling him a retard. Come on son. :russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were sitting there calling him a retard. Come on son. :russ:
he was not in that meeting where they were suggesting he get held back and even then... again he at school as a 10 year old? the fukk he supposed to do? not go back to class and get in more trouble? he did not call the child protective services on his mom and he was telling her that as she gave him away to that bytch who was feeding kids to those people. :francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Van is easily the most psychotic character on this show by the way...

the way she was just larping at 2pac funeral and shyt like it was nothing.

earn dodged a bulllet. he need to stay far away, but something tells me he won't. and she looks good i don't blame him, but god damn that's 1 toxic person. :francis:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

earn dodged a bulllet. he need to stay far away, but something tells me he won't. and she looks good i don't blame him, but god damn that's 1 toxic person. :francis:

Yeah Earn is going to try to get back with Van and its going to be a disaster.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I can understand Earn being in Europe. Trying to make it so he can take care of himself and his daughter....

But Van being there on some, "I gotta find myself" shyt, AND she got a boyfriend back in Atlanta? All the while hanging around her Baby's daddy, who she obviously still has a thing for? Maaaannnn:francis:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

“Her children knew they had to go along with this stuff,” said Burnett, a writer with Mel magazine. “The fact we can see smiling photos of them is easy to fake. Like any circus animal, they had to perform while the crowds were there, so they could [later] be allowed to eat, sleep and have all the basics any other child could expect.”

:mjcry: