Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Man....the first episode put me in a bad mood when I found out it was based on a real story
Imagine knowing it and watching it all in real time :mjcry: I sulked the entire episode like never before, even with the twist and told myself I'm not watching that episode again.

But the 2nd episode gleaned a lot of insights, crazy enough. I watched them both again today and got some theories on the season. But DAMN that shyt was hard to watch.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode was very disturbing for me because I knew about the real life story of those racist child killers. I was also pissed that the Black mom just angrily gave away her child to the State without any fight at all. :stopitslime:
if those kids were white that story would have an HBO documentary about it already.

glad that Donald and Stephen at least brought it back up, especially since white liberal critics love this show.

QBN

All Star
Daps
if those kids were white that story would have an HBO documentary about it already.

glad that Donald and Stephen at least brought it back up, especially since white liberal critics love this show.
Exactly...as uncomfortable to watch as it was, I'm glad they put it out there. I hope more people look up that case and bring real attention to Black children being abused by White "parents" including them damn celebrities like Charlize Theron who make Black boys wear dresses :pacspit:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Imagine knowing it and watching it all in real time :mjcry: I sulked the entire episode like never before, even with the twist and told myself I'm not watching that episode again.

But the 2nd episode gleaned a lot of insights, crazy enough. I watched them both again today and got some theories on the season. But DAMN that shyt was hard to watch.

Yeah the first episode is hard to rewatch

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
full

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I didnt like about episode 1 was after all that, he makes it back home and his mother is still being an a$$hole.