Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I agree with this. And to add on there is a real problem with white society ensuring the black man is the least trusted. Look how easily we see black icons and legends thrown under the bus by white media before conviction. A woman can call 911 on a black man for anything and chances are he's getting arrested and charged even if it was a lie.

The intro talks about the city under water with black wealth. A place like black wall street that got destroyed by white people. History shows us they don't want us to trust and believe in ourselves and our community. That's why we got haters haters haters as L put it and it needs to change. The start of that is creating MORE BLACK BANKS and investing in them. That is where the trust lies with the black man that needs to be restored. Trusting him with your money like you trust the white man.
So you DID actually see that it wasn’t just an episode glamorizing stereotypes lol, good :salute::salute::salute::salute:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Paper Boi being institutionalized like a motherfukker after a night in jail, treating chow like room service is both :mjlol:and :mjcry:

"How high are you?:gucci:

"4.....maybe..sliding into 5:ehh:"

:dead:

That convo alone reminds me so much of the times I went to Amsterdam.

Whole episode is an interesting breakdown of how Black culture is consumed abroad.

Pac being adored and surrounded by White people once he was no longer capable of being a threat to them, reminds me of the people who started fukking with Ali once he was old and not flaming White America everytime there was a camera on him.

The promoter not being able to tell Earn apart from the people wearing Black face and Earn watching dude catch the hands like :leon: :mjlol:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Even Atlanta filler episodes hold weight and are some of the best. And by filler I just meant it didn't move the main story cause no characters are in it. But I still give it a solid 4/5 for the vision.
Often times those alleged “filler episodes” contain things that return and pay off in future episodes thus making them not filler at all in my opinion.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
fukk all that, these 2 eps have me dying :laff: :laff: :laff:
when she told her son to hit the nae nae and then the worm "since you like to dance so much now whip it, HIT IT" :laff:

the chicken. :laff:

paperboi in jail ordering like its a 5 star :laff:

when he saw the concert attendance :laff:

that dutch idiot beating up the wrong guy :laff:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I agree with this. And to add on there is a real problem with white society ensuring the black man is the least trusted. Look how easily we see black icons and legends thrown under the bus by white media before conviction. A woman can call 911 on a black man for anything and chances are he's getting arrested and charged even if it was a lie.

The intro talks about the city under water with black wealth. A place like black wall street that got destroyed by white people. History shows us they don't want us to trust and believe in ourselves and our community. That's why we got haters haters haters as L put it and it needs to change. The start of that is creating MORE BLACK BANKS and investing in them. That is where the trust lies with the black man that needs to be restored. Trusting him with your money like you trust the white man.
don't know if it was intentional but you can add another layer to that onion

the conversation in the beginning of ep.1 when whiteboy was talking about race as a fabrication of human thought & black folks who aspire to whiteness

even though it offers no real salvation because as whiteboy said they're cursed too

those restless souls pulled the black man down into the water him being black provided him no grace even with own people

truth ultimately humanity is untrustworthy regardless of the labels used to separate us all

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL