Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely understand that, my issue is what mother would willingly throw her child out of the house like that into the hands of the state and police officers, which she clearly didn’t trust? She goes from “I’m not letting y’all put my son in special classes” to “go ahead and take him?” Please. It’s lazy writing and meant to appeal to those who stereotype black people.

He always makes black people seem stupid, ignorant and trashy. Been happening since season 1. I’m not enjoying this episode at all and I’m THOROUGHLY familiar with the Hart family story and Lake Lanier lore.

You'd be surprised. Especially if they think you called the cops on them. I definitely could see that .

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
That’s fair, I’m going to finish it and also episode 2. Just not feeling it so far
Bout to turn this shyt off.:unimpressed:They putting black stereotypes in every other line now. Sing while you work. Is Hugs your dad. Go play your playstation.
Someone in this thread said this episode every black person needs to watch.:camby:with them c00n talks.
Kanye was right. fukk where we coming from. It's Black Future time. Why they rubbing in all these racist news stories into one plot. Only people that will find this shyt funny is white people.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Where can I find the past episodes? For some reason FX now didn't have S3 E1 last night uploaded (even after it aired), when do they usually upload the latest episode?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Bout to turn this shyt off.:unimpressed:They putting black stereotypes in every other line now. Sing while you work. Is Hugs your dad. Go play your playstation.
Someone in this thread said this episode every black person needs to watch.:camby:with them c00n talks.
Kanye was right. fukk where we coming from. It's Black Future time. Why they rubbing in all these racist news stories into one plot. Only people that will find this shyt funny is white people.

They were literally putting in the spotlight what white people do :gucci:they value pets over anything else, they can’t cook, they stereotype the hell out of black folks, aren’t concerned with black concerns, and live in a complete bubble