Official 'Atlanta' Season 3 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I fukked with this episode. Only thing I didn’t like was them having to make the chick that wanted reparations from Ol dude be so much of a “loud black woman”. Like u served him papers and shyt so why have her be so extra. Having cookouts :mjlol: like why. Loved the ending shot in the restaurant though.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So some of y’all only care if the shyt is funny or not. There are plenty of comedies you can watch and rewatch for your escapism. This episode was fire. Just like the first episode I hope they have more of these.

Oddly enough, even in this episode there were a few funny moments.

like when he pulled up at his crib and ol boy started chasing him on foot I was laughing out loud

We all know or are related to a woman like Sheniqua. It’s easy to write her off as another loud mouth black woman but to me she was smart, did her due diligence and I found it amusing that Marshall had no clue what do with her. I’m enjoying these little side stories.

We have known from jump that Atlanta is probably one of the most unconventional shows on TV so it’s weird to me when people get upset it’s not following some formulaic storyline. I enjoy the Cast too but it’s not like there are some big questions we need answered or resolved. I’m just looking to be entertained and Atlanta always manages to do that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oddly enough, even in this episode there were a few funny moments.

like when he pulled up at his crib and ol boy started chasing him on foot I was laughing out loud

We all know or are related to a woman like Sheniqua. It’s easy to write her off as another loud mouth black woman but to me she was smart, did her due diligence and I found it amusing that Marshall had no clue what do with her. I’m enjoying these little side stories.

We have known from jump that Atlanta is probably one of the most unconventional shows on TV so it’s weird to me when people get upset it’s not following some formulaic storyline. I enjoy the Cast too but it’s not like there are some big questions we need answered or resolved. I’m just looking to be entertained and Atlanta always manages to do that

This…. From day one they established they but the type of show that blitz punchline after punchline after punchline

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I kinda agree with this. Not that I have much sympathy for Marshall, but being able to demand reparations from non wealthy whites just seems to miss the point. The government would be the one giving reparations, not white people who drive Toyota Prius.
Sounds more realistic for the government to pass the buck to regular whites and rich ones instead of taking it from the government