Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I'm gonna play through this a but and start Halo sometime later this week. This game has my attention. I only hope I can beat it before next Tuesday because everything is shutting down then for Dragon Age.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm gonna play through this a but and start Halo sometime later this week. This game has my attention. I only hope I can beat it before next Tuesday because everything is shutting down then for Dragon Age.
:lawd: Dragon Age is going to be piff. im doing the same thing minus Halo

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The pc version of this is 50 fukking gb. :damn: This is gonna kill my download caps :to:

Being all digital in November is a problem. We got dragon age and far cry too next week :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Few more hours. If anyone with an Xbox wants to run some coop this weekend add me

GT: oneandonly16

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
2am release for me. That's just too late :to:

Why couldn't it be a midnight release on steam? :to: Why can't I live on the west coast? :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game looks great. I don't know what people were bytching about. Playing on PS4. My problem is I'm trying to get into this building and there's all these NPCs around and the guards don't know who I am or that I'm coming by the story so far but they're specifically looking for and at me. It's the artificial gameplay mechanics In such a realistic looking world. The guards have some magical 6th sense as to where I am at all times.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If you have played Splinter Cell Blacklist you have a leg up on this game. They are using the same ghost position shyt as in that game. I've just played a little and I've been killed twice trying to boss up on nikkas with axes...I have to wait for the rest of the game to download because I told a certain person (wife) in my house to leave the PS4 alone while I was at work...so she unplugs it....