Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wait there's no story? You're just playing random assassins' missions :wtf: i'm looking at the screen right now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Cause it's a separate mode dude :mindblown:

If you saw a screenshot of MP in COD would you think there's no campaign? :wtf:

It's not a separate mode as i'm playing the game now. It looks like as soon as you beat the french guy's thing another assassin opens up. There's nothing that indicates i'm playing story mode i couldn't even go to the main menu :wtf:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If I end up not liking the game Ubisoft probably won't see business from me for a long time, and I'm not asking for much. I just want as good as or better experience than Black Flag. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
So the story includes all the different assassins like Edward, Aveline etc.?
You play the first part then they send you directly into the story.

So yes, you do play as another assassin in the beginning then you switch to the guy that was in the previews.

I don't think anyone knows yet if we can play as the other assassin's in that screen

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm giving some impressions. Ubisoft dropped a half assed game full of frame rate issues and glitches. Make an AC game every year brehs

No you aren't. You dont have the game. You are just spamming the thread with your preconceived thoughts and just looking for opinions that co sign it. Every game has glitches and bugs. Hell, we played BF4 for a year so dont act like you are above it. Stop derailing

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm giving some impressions. Ubisoft dropped a half assed game full of frame rate issues and glitches. Make an AC game every year brehs

No you aren't. You dont have the game. You are just spamming the thread with your preconceived thoughts and just looking for opinions that co sign it. Every game has glitches and bugs. Hell, we played BF4 for a year so dont act like you are above it. Stop derailing

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
game is out, but they still have a review embargo? that's not a good look...

edit: a tweet from one of the peeps at Joystiq

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

Why u acting like a bytch tho?