Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I was gonna go buy all these hacking helix credits or whatever and go ham. But now I guess it's just killing randoms (which is a lot harder than in black flag...a lot harder, especially in the more difficult areas).

I got all the fast travel markers, now on to the assassinations, and then the main story.

Just gimme a better weapon though :sadcam: I could use new armor too, some of those enemies can kill you with one strike in the difficult areas :damn:

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got caught by a dude with a AXE and he did a finishing animation on me ON THE FIRST STRIKE!!!! I thought it was a fukking glitch!! I went back and he did it three more times...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-184353-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Assassin’s Creed Unity Live Update- November 13, 2014

In this blog post, we wanted to touch on the fixes to the game that we’re working on right now.

First, as a quick reminder, a Day 1 update has already been released which fixes a number of issues. Make sure your console or PC is connected to the internet to benefit from the update’s fixes.

We are currently working on our next update that will help address some of the specific issues some players are having, including:
  • Arno falling through the ground.
  • Game crashing when joining a co-op session.
  • Arno getting caught inside of hay carts.
  • Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start.
In addition, we are already looking into many of the other issues you’ve told us about and we have more updates planned. This list doesn’t capture everything, but here are the most widely-reported problems we’ve heard about from you:
  • Frame rate issues.
  • Graphical and collision issues.
  • Matchmaking co-op issues.
  • Helix Credits issues.
We will be providing additional details in the coming days, so check back for updates. In the meantime, please continue to send us your feedback, and leave a comment if you have any questions for us.

-The AC Live Updates Team

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just got my assassins hood, and I'm actually enjoying it only frame rate issues were in a cut scene

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i've only played Black Flag.
the gameplay was very repetitive and there was no creativity involved.

NPC's would just appear while walking through a location.

it felt very similar to Watch Dogs, just in a different time and place....very formulaic.

the environment was beautiful but the gameplay was stagnant.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game is dope imo their are some issues but not as game breaking as the last batman. i just did a 2 star coop mission with 3 randoms and the shyt was dope as fukk

add me if u got a quad Dr Green619

BugZ

Banned
Daps
Game just came out. Obvious there's going be some issues. Just be patient and wait for a followed update.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Gamespot posted that Ubisoft issued an apology and swore to communicate better with fans.
Some guy in the comment section summed it up perfectly.
:mjlol:

Preorder our game, its broken but we won't tell you. We'll give you a special skin or weapon as our way of saying we're sorry we tricked you, but we've got your money now, thanks.

We had make deadlines and profits. I promise several weeks and patches later this game should be more playable. Most of our staff will be working on our next game, but we have a few that seem to know how to fix this.

Now we have learned from our mistakes, and promise to listen to your feedback and should be able to not have the same problems again. Hopefully our investors believe us, but gamers are stupid and will forget about this steaming pile of garbage 6 months from now.

Thanks again for you money and support.

:banderas:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/in-wake-of-assassin-s-creed-unity-issues-ubisoft-c/1100-6423577/