Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I guess I have been getting lucky because all I have noticed is a couple pop-ins. Now, I'm going to let the cat out of the bag. As a AC veteran.....I'm loving the game. If you are new to the franchise or only played AC: Blackflag or AC3 this game is going to piss you off. This game is a homage to AC1 with sprinkles of AC2. They threw out the modern storyline and made it about just playing the past. Which is cool I guess because the modern storyline was getting bland, especially since they killed off everyone in AC3. But they brought back a couple of things that have been missing...

Actual Assassination Missions- Not those "kill guy standing over there" but they are giving you reasons to kill these people and your choice on how to do it.
The Controls- They basically did a work around on AC1 controls. Legacy controls. Hold run button + X to climb. Sort of like AC1- Revelations. Mothafukka is moving like Spiderman now. lol
Urban Setting- It's been too long...looks pretty good.
Combat- No more counter kill invincibility. That shyt is over with, you can parry but damn the enemies come at you fast now. A little faster than the enemies in Shadow of Mordor. The finishers here are brutal as hell.

So if you loved AC1-AC2 you will like this.
If you loved AC3-BlackFlag--get Rouge.

Edit:
Looks like those Microsoft dollars are at work on the PS4 version. Digital Foundry is saying the Xbone's version runs better....Ubisoft needs to patch the fukk outta this game. No way the Bone is better than the PS4.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I should have got this on Xbox One. I had no idea it ran better on there. I was atop a building last night and the framerate had to have hit the single digits

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ubisoft should be ashamed of this. And for the X1 version to run slightly better than the PS4 version is really some shyt. They got interns fresh out of college to code this game? :dcwtf:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ZY5Yofa.jpg

:deadmanny:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Work has been holding me up on really getting into the game but last night I put in a good two hours (Yeah I know, not enough time). I've finally started getting to the point where I'm just wrecking nikkas....Man, all I had to do is upgrade my character a bit and buy some new weapons. The enemies are still fast and probably the most difficult of the entire series but there is a lot going on this game. Side missions like crazy and then this HELIX shyt happens.

I kill that guy in Norte Dame and the entire game starts to glitch. Abstergo is doing a scan and I have to get out of the simulation through a portal. When I jump through the portal, I end up in a dead space outside of the simulation where time is all fukked up. Subways, The Statue of Liberty. I have to find a way back into the game which is through the statue....really trippy shyt, so there are people trapped in this subspace that you have to save
---Weird shyt...

So the game is actually picking up but the amount of stuff in this game is overwhelming and not for rookies....You really have to had played AC1 or Brotherhood to understand how big this game is. Nothing is given to you in this game and you have to figure a lot of shyt out. Like now, you HAVE to play the tutorials to get BASIC Assassin moves....Double Air Assassinations, certain attack moves. You have to spend points just to blend on the bench...lol I'm pissed at the glitches but if they fix these glitches the game will be great.

vTocXXR.gif
Glitches...got him twerkin....:scust:come on Ubisoft.