Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
about 1.5 hours in. It's glitchy and kinda boring. Paris looks nice though.

It already crashed my PC twice too :beli:

Pop-in is annoying as fukk.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think when everyone plays this we will all agree...

AC2 and brotherhood > AC4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AC3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AC1 = ACU

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I swear to god if Far Cry 4 is as fukked up as this shyt is I am going to end up on the local news:upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I think when everyone plays this we will all agree...

AC2 and brotherhood > AC4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AC3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AC1 = ACU

From what I was reading people have been saying that Rogue, the one for Xbox 360 and PS3, is up there with AC2 and Brotherhood for best AC games

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:manny: If they didn't pretty much scrap the modern story and got rid of the first person "you're the assassin" shyt this might've been up there with with AC2 and Brotherhood to me...its got all the ingredients to be good.....seems like they listened to too much criticism and didn't just make the game they wanted to make. Trying to cater too much instead of just putting out a creative project.

Give me a new modern protagonist, get back to the AC2/Brotherhood story telling with more mystery and a cryptic tone, more interesting settings instead of trying to recreate Rome, and maybe something like short modern assassinations building on those AC3 Desmond missions
:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think the game has good graphics even at high/very high (putting on ultra textures is impossible due to the 6gb vram problem [just like watch dogs :stopitslime:]). For some reason there is no steam overlay with this game, so I can't take screenshots, but shyt looks nice in 3 monitors.

Also, there are a ton of npcs on the screen. A fukking ton, and I haven't experienced one cpu bottleneck yet. The game is using multiple cores (unlike black flag which only used one core).

All in all, this is a better optimized game than black flag. That fukking vram though....goddamn do I hate that vram problem. It looks like it will plague us all generation. those 8gb gpus need to come out asap.

And no fps lock is nice on the pc; I'm getting 45-50 even in Paris at 5760x1080. (:umad: console players)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm sure this will be a thread later on, but I'm reading the game runs worst on ps4 in some (crowded) areas. Getting down to 20 fps while xb1 is around 25.

Cutscenesrun run better on ps4 it seems.
-DMP-

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
It runs better on the XboxOne than the PS4 and Digital Foundry can't figure out why. The small CPU advantage the Xbox has is one thing, but they said there was no reason the PS4 version isn't 1080p considering its major GPU advantage.

Dem Microsoft dollars at work :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm sure this will be a thread later on, but I'm reading the game runs worst on ps4 in some (crowded) areas. Getting down to 20 fps while xb1 is around 25.

Cutscenesrun run better on ps4 it seems.
-DMP-

It runs better on the XboxOne than the PS4 and Digital Foundry can't figure out why. The small CPU advantage the Xbox has is one thing, but they said there was no reason the PS4 version isn't 1080p considering its major GPU advantage.

Dem Microsoft dollars at work :wow:

Heres the video to show the FPS for both consoles. I didn't watch the full video to see if they got cutscenes in it tho

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From what I was reading people have been saying that Rogue, the one for Xbox 360 and PS3, is up there with AC2 and Brotherhood for best AC games
Started playing Rogue last night...so far so good. I'm going to hop on Unity after I exhaust out Rogue. I keep hearing the missions are dope in Unity and many are open ended/sandboxboxy but the stealth is clunky.