Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:manny: If they didn't pretty much scrap the modern story and got rid of the first person "you're the assassin" shyt this might've been up there with with AC2 and Brotherhood to me...its got all the ingredients to be good.....seems like they listened to too much criticism and didn't just make the game they wanted to make. Trying to cater too much instead of just putting out a creative project.

Give me a new modern protagonist, get back to the AC2/Brotherhood story telling with more mystery and a cryptic tone, more interesting settings instead of trying to recreate Rome, and maybe something like short modern assassinations building on those AC3 Desmond missions
:yeshrug:
I liked the modern day in II through III but the IV and so far Rogue modern day...boring as fuc. III had the best modern day going to Brazil and NYC.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
Started playing Rogue last night...so far so good. I'm going to hop on Unity after I exhaust out Rogue. I keep hearing the missions are dope in Unity and many are open ended/sandboxboxy but the stealth is clunky.
The assassinations in Unity are >>>>>

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heres the video to show the FPS for both consoles. I didn't watch the full video to see if they got cutscenes in it tho

My takeaway from this is this company shouldn't be supported period. The game running at 3fps more on Xbox One shouldn't even be seen as a :win: moment because it's still shy of 30fps.

Ubishyt again. :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok just popped it in. First impressions

1) Glitchy as fukk. The cover system is horrible and clunky. Completed the first chase and literally 6 ppl were either floating in the air or walking submerged under the dirt
2) Graphics honestly look like shyt. Its impressive that the world is alive, but character models look like AC 1
3) Combat seems the same dull parry counter mechanics
4) The English accents with the occasional French word

I'm the biggest ubisoft diehard but this shyt is completely unacceptable. I thought the glitches were overblown like in ACIII but ppl are literally walking in the fukking sky like advanced warfare. I will drop gameplay impressions later

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

1) Glitchy as fukk. The cover system is horrible and clunky. Completed the first chase and literally 6 ppl were either floating in the air or walking submerged under the dirt
2) Graphics honestly look like shyt. Its impressive that the world is alive, but character models look like AC 1

I'm the biggest ubisoft diehard but this shyt is completely unacceptable. I thought the glitches were overblown like in ACIII but ppl are literally walking in the fukking sky like advanced warfare. I will drop gameplay impressions later
Damn was on my way to the store I really wanted this shyt :sadcam:

Nefflum nigga

Bred from insolence
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
unity is glitchy as fukk

I feel like they rushed this shyt. hopefully they issue some patches to fix it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn was on my way to the store I really wanted this shyt :sadcam:

IDK this is probably a game you wont like anyway. Its really impressive to enter a room and see hundreds of ppl in it. But once you notice the repeated character models doing the exact same animation, clipping galore, and other glitches its look less and less good

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Breh there's a glitch spot in that church where you find the hidden passage to the assassins tomb. Every time you climb the side of the wall it starts freezing and moving in slo mo :beli:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Heres the video to show the FPS for both consoles. I didn't watch the full video to see if they got cutscenes in it tho

They didn't even do the cutscenes. That shyt drops my fps to 30 for some reason. I can't even imagine what it's like on the consoles.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL

I wasn't trying to be a dikk Breh I was trying to save y'all $60 for a game that deserves it :mjcry: