Official Assassins Creed Unity Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@The G.O.D II

I'm seeing the issues that people are talking about. Not the creepy face shyt yet but the floating/gliding/teleporting NPCs... it's kind of common. Gameplay feels familiar, the parkour is more fluid and the fighting feels about just the same as Black Flag. I hope the story holds... I copped digitally so that's 60 bucks down the drain if the game sucks.:sadcam:

I spent only an hour on it so far though.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I like it but I've been a fan of Assassin's Creed since the first game. Movement is better and so is fighting. This is like the next step to what ACII/Brotherhood was. Played Black Flag a lot last year but it never really felt like AC to me, wasn't really into the ship shyt. Story is pretty good so far, but it is a little buggy. :manny: Not a big deal to me cause the games fun. The assassinations are the best by far. :beli: Pretty mad that they listened to the people who jumped on at III and complained about the modern day story. They kinda got rid of it and it makes the overall story kinda boring. :ufdup:That's what made ACII so dope...the modern story was one of the sellers and people didn't realize it.

:yeshrug: 8.5/10 for me since they pretty much scrapped the modern shyt. Worth the $60 tho if you're a fan.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
:yeshrug: I like it but I've been a fan of Assassin's Creed since the first game. Movement is better and so is fighting. This is like the next step to what ACII/Brotherhood was. Played Black Flag a lot last year but it never really felt like AC to me, wasn't really into the ship shyt. Story is pretty good so far, but it is a little buggy. :manny: Not a big deal to me cause the games fun. The assassinations are the best by far. :beli: Pretty mad that they listened to the people who jumped on at III and complained about the modern day story. They kinda got rid of it and it makes the overall story kinda boring. :ufdup:That's what made ACII so dope...the modern story was one of the sellers and people didn't realize it.

:yeshrug: 8.5/10 for me since they pretty much scrapped the modern shyt. Worth the $60 tho if you're a fan.

I've only played Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 so unity is like a part 3

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Originally Posted by Kotaku

Unity also appears to be an experiment to see how much Ubisoft can atomize a game and split it into tiny component parts, the better to aggressively adopt the gameplay systems and business practices of character-leveling, randomized gear collection, individualized characters, synced companion apps and optional and temporary microtransaction-fueled stat-boosting that can make solo gameplay easier.

The good of that atomization of Assassin's Creed game design involve the myriad looks you can adopt for Arno by changing his cowl and clothes...

... and it's nice to have a broader range of weapons and equipment that can modify the assassin's abilities...

But then there's optional but questionable stuff like this, a real-money way to obtain the game's optional "hack" currency instead of using the in-game currency you earn by finishing most missions...

mjx1omb4i7zkygnlvzatdmo9d.png

Whether these changes are temporary experiments or the result of a shift in Ubisoft's long-term goals for the series, the end result is a problem: Assassin's Creed: Unity just isn't very fun.

Lol ubi trying to get every penny

-DMP-

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Originally Posted by Kotaku

Unity also appears to be an experiment to see how much Ubisoft can atomize a game and split it into tiny component parts, the better to aggressively adopt the gameplay systems and business practices of character-leveling, randomized gear collection, individualized characters, synced companion apps and optional and temporary microtransaction-fueled stat-boosting that can make solo gameplay easier.

The good of that atomization of Assassin's Creed game design involve the myriad looks you can adopt for Arno by changing his cowl and clothes...

... and it's nice to have a broader range of weapons and equipment that can modify the assassin's abilities...

But then there's optional but questionable stuff like this, a real-money way to obtain the game's optional "hack" currency instead of using the in-game currency you earn by finishing most missions...

mjx1omb4i7zkygnlvzatdmo9d.png

Whether these changes are temporary experiments or the result of a shift in Ubisoft's long-term goals for the series, the end result is a problem: Assassin's Creed: Unity just isn't very fun.

Lol ubi trying to get every penny

-DMP-

Assassins Greed

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Target 2 for 1 tho so fukk it.. imma just leave this in the package until the patch comes out

Micro transactions got me worried about ubi, even cod doesn't spam like that

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
School me on Assassin's Creed, breh's. I only played the first and second one and never really got into Brotherhood or any of the other Ezio games. What other AC games are there? And do I need to play all of them to understand the story? Or can I just watch the cutscenes on YouTube or some shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Watching streams of it on PS4 and looks exactly just like every other one...What's so revolutionary about this especially being on the next gens? :what:

Sure I will get it once it drops in price tho for the fukkery. :ehh: