OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nyssa al Ghul and Black Canary too me back to when I used to watch the L Word on the low:whew: Felicity steps to Moira playing chess not checkers:ohhh: Drop the ether to Oliver, then he makes Momma Queen soul burn slow:damn: Somebody close to Arrow about to get smoak, either by Slade or OG Queen:violent::ufdup: Even in the flashback, Laurryl Holmes looking flabby and sick:huhldup: Let the skeletor bish drown in the HENNESSY:drunk: Sarah back, Sarah back, I"m screaming: ENEMIES:pachaha:...gotta wait all the way to Feb. 26 for the next installment of piff:ohlawd:

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
deathstroke is about to come through on some

B2177.gif
shyt.

that ep was too dope.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Nyssa al Ghul and Black Canary too me back to when I used to watch the L Word on the low:whew: Felicity steps to Moira playing chess not checkers:ohhh: Drop the ether to Oliver, then he makes Momma Queen soul burn slow:damn: Somebody close to Arrow about to get smoak, either by Slade or OG Queen:violent::ufdup: Even in the flashback, Laurryl Holmes looking flabby and sick:huhldup: Let the skeletor bish drown in the HENNESSY:drunk: Sarah back, Sarah back, I"m screaming: ENEMIES:pachaha:...gotta wait all the way to Feb. 26 for the next installment of piff:ohlawd:

may i ask you how? :noah: :noah::noah:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
That laurel scene was gold though.

She was so happy when she thought she saw Sara. Then when she did I was expecting some sappy prodigal son return. But nah, you stole my boydiens ruined my life broke up my parents marriage, gtfo

yeah i was like :dwillhuh: wtf bytch 20 minutes ago you were happy as fukk and now you're acting all pissed off and shyt?

:camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I really think death stroke is going to body sara

Writers setting it up perfectly , showing us that oliver cares abut someone again, she almost died and oliver saved her aww.

Plus oliver chose her over shado.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I feel bad for Laurel, Oliver and Sara fukked her life up ...but she doesn't know they are both changed people. Felicity though, she really ride or die for Oliver/Arrow ...she took that risk to keep their slate clean and came out winning. It may be me but she looking more homely and bird'ish than she did before the mid-season break. I'm still undecided on whether he gonna hit that or not ...if he hit that she has to leave the show, or leave the team.

fukk Roy, I'm on some DMX shyt, "I don't like his face" ...homie got that alpha Midwestern racist swag to him, I can't connect to his character. I didn't like him on Teen Wolf neither. But Willa Holland "Thea Queen" can get that wet work, she got a nice little body on her.

Diggle hasn't been gettin' that screen time, like he was, but I think he's gonna get more because of "Suicide Squad" gem they dropped with Bronze Tiger ...in the comic book Deadshot was in the Suicide Squad and Deadshot killed Diggle's brother. But you know they don't really like giving too many black guys shine at one time... so it's gonna bounce back and forth from Bronze Tiger to Diggle battling for screen time.

I wonder if we're gonna get a Flash and Green Latern appearance this season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think @Jello Biafra will appreciate this. Laurel will gain weight back again, we'll probably see the results in the last few episodes of Arrow (that's if the character is still alive lol).

A recent interview as proof:

:whew: She's looks close to season 1 Laurel at least in the face. Many thanks to whoever or whatever got her to eat again.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really think death stroke is going to body sara

Writers setting it up perfectly , showing us that oliver cares abut someone again, she almost died and oliver saved her aww.

Plus oliver chose her over shado.
I predict that Laurel dies and Sara/Oliver both blame themselves for it which ends their relationship for a while.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think @Jello Biafra will appreciate this. Laurel will gain weight back again, we'll probably see the results in the last few episodes of Arrow (that's if the character is still alive lol).

A recent interview as proof:

:whew: She's looks close to season 1 Laurel at least in the face. Many thanks to whoever or whatever got her to eat again.

She looks a lot better there. Even that chin implant is not as prevalent when her face is filled out more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Diggle barely even saying anything anymore.

On the TV show deadpool already said he was hired to do the killing and the dude isstill aalive. I wish they would dig into that story more.

I feel bad for Laurel, Oliver and Sara fukked her life up ...but she doesn't know they are both changed people. Felicity though, she really ride or die for Oliver/Arrow ...she took that risk to keep their slate clean and came out winning. It may be me but she looking more homely and bird'ish than she did before the mid-season break. I'm still undecided on whether he gonna hit that or not ...if he hit that she has to leave the show, or leave the team.

fukk Roy, I'm on some DMX shyt, "I don't like his face" ...homie got that alpha Midwestern racist swag to him, I can't connect to his character. I didn't like him on Teen Wolf neither. But Willa Holland "Thea Queen" can get that wet work, she got a nice little body on her.

Diggle hasn't been gettin' that screen time, like he was, but I think he's gonna get more because of "Suicide Squad" gem they dropped with Bronze Tiger ...in the comic book Deadshot was in the Suicide Squad and Deadshot killed Diggle's brother. But you know they don't really like giving too many black guys shine at one time... so it's gonna bounce back and forth from Bronze Tiger to Diggle battling for screen time.

I wonder if we're gonna get a Flash and Green Latern appearance this season.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
This shyt just keeps getting better and better. :banderas:

Why the fukk we gotta wait till the 26th? :wtf:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The way things are going, the season finale gonna be all of Team Arrow fighting Deathstroke; Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Black Canary.

However, I wonder if Merlyn will reappear late in the season too.
Once mama queen dropped Rae a as ghoul name. Merlin literally did the :whoa: And fell back hard :heh:
I can't wait till they introduce that guy to this series. If his underlings are that nice, I can't imagine how nice he is with them arrows :merchant:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Diggle barely even saying anything anymore.

On the TV show deadpool already said he was hired to do the killing and the dude isstill aalive. I wish they would dig into that story more.

Maybe he's hired to kill Moira? Blood works for Slade, yet Blood doesn't know Oliver's true identity and Slade does...

I predict that Laurel dies and Sara/Oliver both blame themselves for it which ends their relationship for a while.

She can't die, she is reason why Black Canary came home and Oliver is Arrow ...

She looks a lot better there. Even that chin implant is not as prevalent when her face is filled out more.

My guess is she'd probably method acting, her role requires her to be a drug addict and an alcoholic ...she's naturally skin, 108 pounds, so I take it, it's fairly easy for her to look sickly.

I personally think if they do an Aeon Flux reboot, that's true to MTV's Oddities then she's born for that role.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ufdup: @ folks in here dogging Ollie for turning heel on his mom for lying. Ya'll forget what Chris Rock taught us " Men Lie the Most, Women tell the biggest lies"

Ollies' lies maybe cost 10 or so lives, Moira tho

1) Working with Merlyn easily got her body count up in th 500's ( would've been higher if she didn't throw that audible)
2) Lying to Walter almost got him killed, did get him snatched up and beaten
3) The whole ship lost at sea fiasco with her then husband and ollie etc

If anything ollie feeling like that kid in that old drug PSA