OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Oliver is angry because people DIE because she lies ...if she would've told Oliver's father that she smashed the homie, then he may still be alive, there were be no Deadstroke, Shado and her pops will still be alive and a shytload of Starling City's Glades residents would still be alive. Her lies cost people their lives and they aren't lies to protect they are lies of SELFISHNESS.

Oliver lies to protect people.

I think a lot of people were not realizing when he disowned her last night, it was half of what Oliver sees and more of what Arrow witnessed, like his best friend dying, and not even knowing he has a little sister.

She tried to fukk him too :scusthov:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oliver queen is a grade a level a$$hole.

I want deathsyroke to make his life miserable.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Felicity walking up into Momma Queen's mansion and airing her out to Oliver is equivalent to

8fBcTSX.gif

:whoa:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why?

I want this season ending with death stroke killing Sara and thea, and then taking off his mask to reveal himself while Oliver looks on screaming noo

Gonna be interesting to see who gets bodied before the season is over.

But we gotta wait 3 fukkin weeks? :to:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
The dudes who run Arrow said that Nyssa will be back before the season ends.

Roy was also supposed to be in this episode but his scenes got edited out. I kinda wish they had kept Roy's scenes and cut the Queen family flashbacks out because this scene sounds like it would have been cool as hell:

And I am pretty much definite in my opinion that Laurel is going to get the :camby:treatment and all of the long-term plans for the character will just be switched over to Sara.
They cut out Katrina action scene for fukking Laurel and her momma?:beli:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Why?

I want this season ending with death stroke killing Sara and thea, and then taking off his mask to reveal himself while Oliver looks on screaming noo

Thea can't die she's "Speedy" ...Sara is Black Canary she won't die anytime soon. Only person that may die is Diggle, because there's only so many "black" slots on the show. Notice how when ever Bronze Tiger is on, Diggle gets little to NO camera time or dialogue.

:ohhh:

Taking both of them? :patrice:

The more I think about it....maybe my baby mama Moira takes a dirt nap..... :lupe:

Moira dying might set up the "Speedy" intro real nice ... Moira and Walter don't really hold no weight no way. fukk outta here Walter!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:ufdup: @ folks in here dogging Ollie for turning heel on his mom for lying. Ya'll forget what Chris Rock taught us " Men Lie the Most, Women tell the biggest lies"

Ollies' lies maybe cost 10 or so lives, Moira tho

1) Working with Merlyn easily got her body count up in th 500's ( would've been higher if she didn't throw that audible)
2) Lying to Walter almost got him killed, did get him snatched up and beaten
3) The whole ship lost at sea fiasco with her then husband and ollie etc

If anything ollie feeling like that kid in that old drug PSA

Exactly, she deserves whatever shade is thrown her way.. She stay lying about shyt and thinking it's cool.. Oliver has to lie, he can't tell his family what's really going on.. And fukk lorel, she is just a bytch, I see why Ollie cheated on her. If she knew The shyt that Ollie and sarah went through just to stay alive, she wouldnt be such a bytch, even without knowing what really went down, how can you still be mad at somebody for some petty shyt like that, after finding out your sister survived a fukking boat accident and lived on an island for five years, that should be a good enough reason to get over the petty shyt, she did oliver the same way when he popped back up...

THEN he chose Sara over Shado after Shado had did NOTHING but help him and Slade. (but part of me feels that if Ivo had pointed the gun at Shado first, Ollie would have jumped in front of her)
@Mr. Negative How was that his fault? what could he had done? lets see, save a chick he just met, who he was only fukking because she was somebody to fukk, lets not act like he had options on that island.. or a chick he has known for years, who he brought on the boat trip who he actually have feelings for... someone was going to die he couldnt save both of them

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Mr. Negative How was that his fault? what could he had done? lets see, save a chick he just met, who he was only fukking because she was somebody to fukk, lets not act like he had options on that island.. or a chick he has known for years, who he brought on the boat trip who he actually have feelings for... someone was going to die he couldnt save both of them

Yup. If Oliver "tried to save" Shado, Ivo would've clapped Sara. Someone was getting clapped regardless (even though it's more likely Ivo wouldn't have killed Sara).

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Thea can't die she's "Speedy" ...Sara is Black Canary she won't die anytime soon. Only person that may die is Diggle, because there's only so many "black" slots on the show. Notice how when ever Bronze Tiger is on, Diggle gets little to NO camera time or dialogue.
sara isnt the true black canary tho so there's a lot of leeway with her character

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:blessed:

Oliver's text to Sara "Are you here yet? :shaq:", Moira hitting Felicity with those Ether Eyes :wow: :childplease: and Laurel back on the bottle with the quikness but still needs to get out :camby:

and finally Nyssa, wiki says she isn't even English either but that accent was spot on :ohlawd: :whoo: :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
and finally Nyssa, wiki says she isn't even English either but that accent was spot on :ohlawd: :whoo: :banderas:

Yeah, it was really good. Great introduction to her character from the opening moments when he takes out the security guards to her fight with Oliver. Good to hear she will be coming back later in the season.

Team Arrow continues to expand with Sara looking to stick around for awhile. Oliver will need all the help he can get dealing with Slade.

Arrow isn't the only show taking a break, might have to due with some shows getting out of the way of the Winter Olympics.