Daps
Reppin
NJ
just finished the episode online......

Ollie is a pimp...:youngsabo:

The nyssa Kiss...:noah:

The felicity secret tell...:to:

This whole Episode::salute:

I know all the girls are fukking fine as hell though but Felicity. mang. Ollie is a dog, and he knows he is, dont get mad when barry flashes back into town wtih your sidekick smiling all wild. I'm gonna be like :childplease: Hey you snooze you loose.
Barry aint thinking about no Felicity brehs...
MV5BMjE3MjUwNjk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE4MjU2MQ%40%40._V1._SX590_SY890_.jpg

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty much convinced Lance knows Ollie is Arrow. There's no way the writers, who been brilliant, write Lance being completely clueless of this. The kicker is from something completely unrelated. When Felicity with ease concluded that Thea is Malcolm Merlyn's daughter just by adding two and two together, there is without a DOUBT that the writers are smart enough to imply that Lance, who made his career as a detective, whom INITIALLY figured it out who Ollie really was by EPISODE THREE, that now he's suddenly have no clue. There's no way that could be possible. He knows his own daughter is Black Canary, he knows that both her and Ollie were from the island and survived, he knows Felicity works closely to BOTH Arrow and Ollie. HE KNOWS! I'll will never forgive the writers if they pull a TDKR and have Lance not know like Gordon didn't know. I'm willing to assume that Lance just doesn't care and is playing along similar to how Lucius Fox done with Bruce just to give him an out if ever accused. Especially since his working relationship with Arrow costed him his job as detective. I truly think both him and Ollie know, but at this point it doesn't matter.

Just a thought.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm pretty much convinced Lance knows Ollie is Arrow. There's no way the writers, who been brilliant, write Lance being completely clueless of this. The kicker is from something completely unrelated. When Felicity with ease concluded that Thea is Malcolm Merlyn's daughter just by adding two and two together, there is without a DOUBT that the writers are smart enough to imply that Lance, who made his career as a detective, whom INITIALLY figured it out who Ollie really was by EPISODE THREE, that now he's suddenly have no clue. There's no way that could be possible. He knows his own daughter is Black Canary, he knows that both her and Ollie were from the island and survived, he knows Felicity works closely to BOTH Arrow and Ollie. HE KNOWS! I'll will never forgive the writers if they pull a TDKR and have Lance not know like Gordon didn't know. I'm willing to assume that Lance just doesn't care and is playing along similar to how Lucius Fox done with Bruce just to give him an out if ever accused. Especially since his working relationship with Arrow costed him his job as detective. I truly think both him and Ollie know, but at this point it doesn't matter.

Just a thought.
This, Lance knows, he'll admit it to Ollie on his deathbed (which I hope foes not happen anytime soon)

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Why not? Laurel already displayed she has the skills to kick the crap out of people in various episodes, she just needs some fine tuning

He character is more of a moral element of the show than anything else ...she can't die or be anything else other than what she is.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
He character is more of a moral element of the show than anything else ...she can't die or be anything else other than what she is.
nah i dont see that....the fact that they had her beating up grown men in the first season doesnt make me think she's just the "damsel in distress"....the writers already said she could become black canary at some point anyway, plus the black canary version they're using now is nothing like the one in the comics...it makes no sense to have sara as the lone black canary with how she is now, she'd have to be a lot different in the future

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mindblown: can someone explain to me why the fukk Felicity confronted Moira in the first place?

Nyssa is the baddest woman to grace this show.

I hate Sara's chin.

It seems weird seeing Ollie blatantly tell someone "I need you"

Ollie saying the above, Nyssa kidnapping moms cause she misses it, Sara p*ssy must secrete cocaine and ecstasy.

:ohh: she looks good in that outfit, though.

It's also weird seeing Detective Lance be the one cooking all the time. lol *realizes he was always the one to cook all the time* never mind.

Felicity is beautiful. Sorry, I just have this thing for women crying.

but did she HAVE to tell him right then!? :snoop:

:lupe: :ohlawd::banderas: this FIGHT Scene!!!!!! I swear Nyssa had a blur behind her!

Oliver Queen: Scum of the Earth. fukking ridiculous. Moira didn't deserve that shyt.

Look. At first I was like :dwillhuh::aicmon: at Laurel's reaction, till I remembered I was JUST trying to understand why Laurel called her a bytch for no reason during the flashback, when all Sara was trying to do was warn her. Sara's the "pretty" sister that gets all the boys. Laurel's the "smart" sister. That's their dynamic. Laurel is/was jealous of Sara. Her leaving with Ollie pretty much sealed that.

the quality of this show, man.... I don't even have the words for it.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
nah i dont see that....the fact that they had her beating up grown men in the first season doesnt make me think she's just the "damsel in distress"....the writers already said she could become black canary at some point anyway, plus the black canary version they're using now is nothing like the one in the comics...it makes no sense to have sara as the lone black canary with how she is now, she'd have to be a lot different in the future

Her DAD was a boss in the comic book and she's a "wink wink" as Dinah "Laurel" Lance ...although the option is open, I doubt wirters move that direction ...her and Oliver's romance seemed too forced and they already invested so much into the Shado/Slade storyline.... Laurel is more morel incidence than anything else.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: can someone explain to me why the fukk Felicity confronted Moira in the first place?

Nyssa is the baddest woman to grace this show.

I hate Sara's chin.

It seems weird seeing Ollie blatantly tell someone "I need you"

Ollie saying the above, Nyssa kidnapping moms cause she misses it, Sara p*ssy must secrete cocaine and ecstasy.

:ohh: she looks good in that outfit, though.

It's also weird seeing Detective Lance be the one cooking all the time. lol *realizes he was always the one to cook all the time* never mind.

Felicity is beautiful. Sorry, I just have this thing for women crying.

but did she HAVE to tell him right then!? :snoop:

:lupe: :ohlawd::banderas: this FIGHT Scene!!!!!! I swear Nyssa had a blur behind her!

Oliver Queen: Scum of the Earth. fukking ridiculous. Moira didn't deserve that shyt.

Look. At first I was like :dwillhuh::aicmon: at Laurel's reaction, till I remembered I was JUST trying to understand why Laurel called her a bytch for no reason during the flashback, when all Sara was trying to do was warn her. Sara's the "pretty" sister that gets all the boys. Laurel's the "smart" sister. That's their dynamic. Laurel is/was jealous of Sara. Her leaving with Ollie pretty much sealed that.

the quality of this show, man.... I don't even have the words for it.

Felicity, to a fault, will ride or die for Ollie. So once she figured out the truth, she knew she had to inform Moria just to give Moria an opportunity to come clean to Oliver herself. Plus, like she said to her, she NEVER trusted Moria to begin with which was why she started to investigate. She tried to get Walter to confront, but even realized then that he's in on it so that's why she confronted her herself.

Also, Ollie put Felicity in a corner that made her confess. Remember, she TRIED to dodge the question, but he said he wanted the TRUTH right then and there. So she told him. It was up to Oliver to make the decision to blow up the spot or keep it cool.

One more thing. Oliver's reaction paralleled Laurel's reaction with Sara, which made that final flashback more significant that it was Moria (who known of the plot) that told Laurel and Lance about Sara was on the boat. All sorts of deception going full circle. That said, both Laurel and Oliver are hypocrites. Laurel taking it out on Sara for "stealing her man" that Sara admitted a couple of episodes ago, Laurel purposely snatch away from her to begin with. Her falling apart also had nothing to do with Sara, but gave her an excuse to point blame at someone and not herself. Oliver, on the flip side want to blame Moria for her deception in spite of her reasons of protecting Thea, yet is willing to NOT tell Thea for the EXACT SAME REASON :mindblown:.