OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
thanks for making this spoiler-lite, brehs. As usual, I wont be watching till tomorrow or something.

Had to look cause I saw some folks on FB saying this ep was emotionally... draining.

And yeah, @The Eclipse Ollie isn't a nice person. He's doing the hero thing, yeah.

But he's... even on just the history of this show, a manipulative womanizing hypocritical scumbag and has been from Ep one.

Hell, remember the very first thing he did when he saw Laurel this season was shifted the feelings of guilt and blame to her about them fukking behind Tommy's back and then Tommy dying right after?

Sara wouldn't have even been on that boat if not for Ollie cheating on Laurel.

THEN he chose Sara over Shado after Shado had did NOTHING but help him and Slade. (but part of me feels that if Ivo had pointed the gun at Shado first, Ollie would have jumped in front of her)

I could go on and on....

Even outside the standoffish shyt he's always done with Felicity and Diggle Oliver Queen is Scum of the Earth material.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
thanks for making this spoiler-lite, brehs. As usual, I wont be watching till tomorrow or something.

Had to look cause I saw some folks on FB saying this ep was emotionally... draining.

And yeah, @The Eclipse Ollie isn't a nice person. He's doing the hero thing, yeah.

But he's... even on just the history of this show, a manipulative womanizing hypocritical scumbag and has been from Ep one.

Hell, remember the very first thing he did when he saw Laurel this season was shifted the feelings of guilt and blame to her about them fukking behind Tommy's back and then Tommy dying right after?

THEN he chose Sara over Shado after Shado had did NOTHING but help him and Slade. (but part of me feels that if Ivo had pointed the gun at Shado first, Ollie would have jumped in front of her)

I could go on and on....

Even outside the standoffish shyt he's always done with Felicity and Diggle Oliver Queen is Scum of the Earth material.

That's why I think that...

Slade gonna clap Sara as "revenge" for Ollie letting Shado get murked by Ivo . I think something gonna happen to Felicity too, especially after her dropping that dime to Ollie about Thea and Merlyn. Momma Queen cannot be happy with that shyt.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That's why I think that...

Slade gonna clap Sara as "revenge" for Ollie letting Shado get murked by Ivo . I think something gonna happen to Felicity too, especially after her dropping that dime to Ollie about Thea and Merlyn. Momma Queen cannot be happy with that shyt.

:whoa: I ain't clicking that!!!

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_n0jzj5nOu51rlb6iho1_400.gif

tumblr_n0jzj5nOu51rlb6iho2_400.gif

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Nyssa tho :wow: when she did that backflip to duck the arrow and grab her bow :noah:

nikka!!! i came in here to post the same shyt....I got mad hype when she did that...the fight/action scenes are so dope man. When Ollie wheelied to deflect the arrows...:wow: whoever is choreographing these scenes is doing a great job..
nice episode....everyone is aware of Sarah now. Ollie Felicity know about thea being Merlin's daughter. Herp lip threatening felicity. Herp lip getting threatened by Blood. Slade bout to fukk shyt up :blessed:

can't wait for next week

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
good ep :ehh: i had to look at laurel too much tho :scusthov:....my baby katrina came in and crushed the buildings as nyssa :banderas: and looked so good doing it :noah:....i just realized the chick that play sara cant act for shyt :pachaha: when she did that scream i was like :dwillhuh: shyt came off so corny :snoop:...and no lie when i thought she was gon die i was cool with it :manny:...my dude slade steady looking like a bawse in every scene :smugdraper: im just waiting for him to bytch slap brother blood cuz he steady fukkin up :why:....cant wait for more nyssa fukkery in the future :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i meant regular, we wont be seeing Nyssa again
The dudes who run Arrow said that Nyssa will be back before the season ends.

Roy was also supposed to be in this episode but his scenes got edited out. I kinda wish they had kept Roy's scenes and cut the Queen family flashbacks out because this scene sounds like it would have been cool as hell:
The producers revealed Roy actually was originally in the episode, with Kreisberg explaining, “There was an amazing sequence in here that we actually had that unfortunately we just had to cut for time because this episode was just so jam-packed. But we actually had Oliver tell Roy, ‘I want you to go down to the hospital and keep an eye on Laurel.' When Nyssa and her goon kidnap Mrs. Lance, Roy actually confronts them. Nyssa shoots him with a dart with snake venom and says, ‘A normal person would be dead by now. You're stronger than you look,’ and he says, ‘I get that a lot.’ Then they have a fight, but the venom starts to affect him, and she takes him out.

And I am pretty much definite in my opinion that Laurel is going to get the :camby:treatment and all of the long-term plans for the character will just be switched over to Sara.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
just finished the episode online......

Ollie is a pimp...:youngsabo:

The nyssa Kiss...:noah:

The felicity secret tell...:to:

This whole Episode::salute:

I know all the girls are fukking fine as hell though but Felicity. mang. Ollie is a dog, and he knows he is, dont get mad when barry flashes back into town wtih your sidekick smiling all wild. I'm gonna be like :childplease: Hey you snooze you loose.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I could go on and on....

Word, Ollie is more like his moms than he cares to admit.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way things are going, the season finale gonna be all of Team Arrow fighting Deathstroke; Green Arrow, Arsenal, and Black Canary.

However, I wonder if Merlyn will reappear late in the season too.