OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
that ending was too cheesy, that music :scusthov:

how is felicity who imo is the best chick in the show not getting any action.

we need to see her dress ripped off :noah:
:russ: just read a review saying the music was a bit too "teen drama" for that scene and then my sister told me that exact song played on Teen Wolf the other night

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i meant regular, we wont be seeing Nyssa again

200x200px-ZC-b4680aa7_Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
oliver ruined felicity and barry by acting like he was interested

anyone else laughing at how "righteous" and angry oliver is at his mom, when dude was sleeping with two sisters, was engaged to one while banging the other one on the side, lied that she was dead, living a secret life has mad murders and bodies on his head, and even at the end of this episode was banging sarah again even though laurel is some medicated whore at the moment who still loves ollie

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
oliver ruined felicity and barry by acting like he was interested

anyone else laughing at how "righteous" and angry oliver is at his mom, when dude was sleeping with two sisters, was engaged to one while banging the other one on the side, lied that she was dead, living a secret life has mad murders and bodies on his head, and even at the end of this episode was banging sarah again even though laurel is some medicated whore at the moment who still loves ollie
yeah talking about " i can't believe you lied to me :damn:"
i'm looking on the tv like :usure: aren't you lying to mom dukes everyday of your life, why u mad other people got secrets

one thing i forgot about this episode. I can't believe how scared felicity was to tell oliver the truth. Mama queen knew exactly what cards to play.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
laurel went in brehs

"you stole my whole life"

thats my laurel :wow:

Is kinda true though.... :manny:

Felicity might end up getting killed off for this shyt. Somebody dyin this season. Still can't believe she told Ollie about Thea even after Mama Queen told her to shut the fukk up. Slade gonna give someone a dirt nap. I bet it's Sara. The more I think about it, odds are DEFINITELY Sara, especially after Slade figures she was the one who should have gotten shot by Ivo.