OFFICIAL Arrow Season 2 DISCUSSION Thread

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is my boy slade supposed to survive in a cell with no food :damn:

anyone else think amanda will take him :lupe:, thats what happened at the end of batman arkham origins :ohlawd:

It is fate :blessed:

tumblr_ml3in75Wxa1r6jbcwo1_500.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this piff last night and really enjoyed the finale.

When Ollie and his squad rolled up and started charging at the Mariku goons in the tunnel :banderas:

Sometimes I think the flashbacks take away from the present day action, but the way they had Oliver fighting Slade back on the island and the present day was really dope :leon:. I am glad now with him winding up in Hong Kong they we can get some flashbacks of him not on the island.

I didn't see the fakeout with Oliver confessing his love to Felicity, that was well executed. I know it had the Olicity shippers heated though :damn:

Overall they did a really great in combing all the characters they introduced throughout the season and wrapping up the major story arc.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just finished watching the finale, and as usual it was good shyt :ehh:....i knew slade would try and kill one more person i just thought it would be sara :ld: but the way they did it was dope tho cuz i was like :krs: when he told felicity he luved her but after it was revealed i couldnt do nuthin but :mjlol:....the tunnel fight was nice but i was still looking at the screen like :dwillhuh: when roy was puttin all this work in with the bow, when the last time i saw this man shoot an arrow he was :trash:....but its all good cuz mariku niccas were gettin dat work :whew:....my baby nyssa was dishing out ether to ollie and killin bytches with no fuks given :salute: and looking so good while doing it :noah:....i thought my dude merlyn would help out but clearly he gives no fuks bout the city and only came thru for thea ungrateful rotten ass :pacspit: but knowing he's gonna be a series regular nxt season is dope :obama:.....my only :wtf: moment was with papa lance :snoop:....like come on breh what :dahell: u doin walking round town laughin and gigglin and shyt with laurel and have no clue u got internal injuries....how much adrenaline still in yo body breh :smh:....him and laurel talkin bout hittin up a meeting and then he just start spittin out blood and im like
wpid-clapping-ha-ha-wtf-shocked-laughing-135385730291.gif

GO YO ASS TO THE HOSPITAL IF U DUN GOT TOSSED AROUND FOR TWO STRAIGHT EPS :damn:

but i digress...cant wait for nxt season when we find out some more secrets about ollie, since it seems he got like a hundred of them shyts :russyheh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great season, they set the bar so ridiculously high :wow:

They did the right thing not killing Slade, he was entirely too dope kill off from the show.
I hope he's a permanent cast member. I don't another show swooping in and put him on their show. I can def see game of thrones trying to make that move

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Malcom Merlyn got promoted to series regular
barrowman-header1.jpg

With "Arrow" having wrapped up its second season last night, and The CW upfronts taking place today, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that actor John Barrowman, who plays Malcolm Merlyn, has been upgraded to a series regular for the third season of the DC Comics=based show. Here's the official description for the third season of "Arrow," which is set to begin this fall:

"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice. To do this, he creates the persona of the Arrow and allies himself with former military man John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), street brawler Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) and international assassin Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), while keeping his secret from those closest to him including his sister Thea (Willa Holland), who has allied herself with his most deadly enemy. Rivalries and allegiances will shift as Oliver faces his most difficult challenge yet."

"Arrow" airs Wednesdays at 8 P.M. ET/PT on The CW.

Read more: John Barrowman Upgraded to Series Regular for Arrow Season 3 - ComingSoon.net John Barrowman Upgraded to Series Regular for Arrow Season 3 - ComingSoon.net
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook

and CW already fuking up
they're have the flash go on tuesdays at 8, against the voice and shield instead of having a double header with arrow on wendsdays:beli:
The CW Announces Its 2014-2015 Fall Schedule - ComingSoon.net