ib1UkayUQFl6sk.gif

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amazing finale but i hate amanda waller in this show

that and her whole "ill blow up the city to take out 20 goons" plan was idiotic

why did she send a drone to destroy the city when they were all in the tunnell?? :mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
amazing finale but i hate amanda waller in this show

that and her whole "ill blow up the city to take out 20 goons" plan was idiotic

why did she send a drone to destroy the city when they were all in the tunnell?? :mindblown:

That's Amanda Waller always so quick to push the nuke button... She's like that from the comics too... Hardass, very stubborn, You should watch that justice league cartoon. shyt... even batman was like :whoo:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Amanda Waller always so quick to push the nuke button... She's like that from the comics too... Hardass, very stubborn, You should watch that justice league cartoon. shyt... even batman was like :whoo:
I've seen justice league many times.... Still seems off to me... I just can't mess with the chick playing her

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're just going to ignore the fact that he had a picture of Laurel he kept staring at when they first meet? He even almost ruined their cover trying to give her a phone call, lol

I not AT ALL ignored that. But you also ignore the fact why CLAIMING he was in love with Laurel, he was SMASHING SHADO. The whole reason Slade kidnapped Laurel 1st was because of Ollie's BULLSHIIT claim about Laurel. :sas2:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Awesome finale!!

Im ready for the third season.

Sara gave Laurel her jacket, so does that mean Laurel will carry the canary mantle ?